2016 Academy Awards/Oscars - Nominees Announced Today - February 28th

Morgan Freeman rocking the double hoop earrings like Michael Jordan, Lawrence Taylor...and Deion Sanders in the 90s

:rofl:

I'm mad as hell I haven't seen Spotlight yet. Spotlight and Secret In Their Eyes are the only movies I didnt get a chance to see last year.

Chris Rock had to get it in one time.. #BlackLivesMatter.. watch folks try to do him like they did Beyonce 

Glad I'm not alone in that. He should of won for previous movies but the revanant was just ok to me . I understand the hard work it took to make it and for any movie , but I enjoyed the Martian way more . I'm use the Bill Simmons model of Matt and Leo switched roles the revanant would of been just as good but the Martian probally wouldn't have .

His whole campaign was built on how hard it was to film the movie in the conditions and what not. Really his producer and pr team the real mvps for politicking

Chris Rock with the BLM :smh:

He just had to do it. Like he hadn't already done enough tonight.

wow. public enemy to end the show lol.

chris rock rustled the **** outta my jimmies tonight that's for sure.

And then they end the show with fight the power :rofl: them rich white Jew studio heads trolled the **** outta the black community tonight. Dc levels of trolling

I like how an ENTIRE ROOM of actors and movie professionals stood for Leo's victory, but dudes in here got cross words.

'Pity Award.'

'He wasn't even that good.'

'Weak field.'

Meanwhile, an entire room of folks in the business giving props.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom