2016 ESPN 30 for 30 Thread

In for the OJ, Magic and Ric Flair 30 for 30s.

Four Falls of Buffalo was pretty good. 1990 was the first Super Bowl I remember. Lots of nostalgia in there. It really is amazing to think of going to 4 straight Super Bowls, but they really only had a chance in the first one. Those Bills teams came off as big-time chokers and a mentally defeated team.

Fantastic Lies premieres tonight at 9pm about the Duke Lacrosse rape case

that chick who lied about being raped deserves to rot in hell and she murdered her boyfriend four years later :smh:

Last edited:
This is going to be a great one. Amazing how everything was spun out of control with this case. Heck the name 'Duke Lacrosse' still has a bad connotation

This is going to be a great one. Amazing how everything was spun out of control with this case. Heck the name 'Duke Lacrosse' still has a bad connotation

you're 100% right about the name "Duke Lacrosse" having a negative connotation

I don't even think the casual person knows that they didn't do it

Last edited:
Crazy to watch this I live litterally down the street from all of this. See these same houses and lacrosse field everyday. I think shorty was killed 3 years later or she killed somebody.

Last edited:
Crazy to watch this I live litterally down the street from all of this. See these same houses and lacrosse field everyday. I think shorty was killed 3 years later or she killed somebody.

She murdered her boyfriend

Edit: this happened 10 years ago today? I feel old :x

Last edited:
Fantastic Lies premieres tonight at 9pm about the Duke Lacrosse rape case

that chick who lied about being raped deserves to rot in hell and she murdered her boyfriend four years later
mean.gif
Whoa...

Good episode.

Makes you wonder how many people without the financial resources these kids had get railroaded and serve time on some bs charges.

I don't like how they played her up as a victim; if you look at her past before the Duke case it's not very good

Nifong is the definition of a scumbag also

edit: I don't feel sorry for the cop detective who basically set these kids up and killed himself, bad things happen to bad people

Last edited:
Good episode.

Makes you wonder how many people without the financial resources these kids had get railroaded and serve time on some bs charges.

It's a whole bunch that end up like railroaded. I personally know 3 people that were lucky enough to avoid that. Soooooo much money was spent to keep them out of it, combined with damaging evidence against that woman who accused them.

Great documentary on the Duke case. I remember hearing about the allegations but didn't know the verdict. Being on the west coast I'm not sure if national outlets just didn't have much coverage after the verdict but I can only imagine the embarrassment they had due to taking sides before finding out everything was basically fabricated. Just goes to show how big supposed scandals get but when it's found out the accused are innocent the news media doesn't seem to care anymore.

eek.gif
@ the accuser eventually killing her b/f and doing a 14-18, the sergeant of Durham killing himself in 2014, and Nifong being disbarred and setenced.

The whole ordeal was literally a witch hunt. Be careful with these females. Never know when you'll f*** around with an unstable one and find yourself in a similar mess
mean.gif

Last edited:
Watched the re-airing of that USFL 30 For 30 from way back, and I didn't realize how much of a foolish failure Trump was in his involvement with them. And 7 years later, this guy actually has a platform for the presidential race :lol: :x

I aint even gonna lie.  

After watching the FX show, and listening to Dan LeBetard, Bomani Jones, and Mike/Mike talk about this I think this will be one of the best 30 for 30s.  

All them ESPN radio guys are turning me into an OJ hypebeast

Last edited:
you're 100% right about the name "Duke Lacrosse" having a negative connotation

I don't even think the casual person knows that they didn't do it

If this ain't the truth. I just watched this 30 for 30 with my wife. Half way through it she asked me "why are we watching this? Why is it even worthy of a documentary?"

Back
Top Bottom