2016 Houston Rockets Pre-Season Thread - Preseason Finale vs Spurs

I swear man...if I was Leslie and Daryl Morey walked in my office and told me he wanted to hire Kenny Smith over Frank Vogel I'd fire him on the spot

I think you're forgetting DM works for Les :lol:

They met at Les's house for the love of God :lol:

It's kinda surprising to me that we haven't named a coach yet. Didn't expect it to drag on for this long.

I think you're forgetting DM works for Les :lol:

They met at Les's house for the love of God :lol:

It's kinda surprising to me that we haven't named a coach yet. Didn't expect it to drag on for this long.

That's what's crazy, from news reports Leslie is driving the Smith and now D'Antoni talks. Was he even watching the games from those court side seats? This is how it should be going down in TC...

DM: Mr. Alexander...I'm thinking of offering the job to Mike D'Ant...

LA:
View media item 2036282

Are these dudes serious about bring in D'Antoni? This is a joke now :lol:

Dudes had all season to name get a coach and we shooting for this guy. Teams putting up record numbers on us if this happens :lol:

I completely loathe the thought of Dan Tony as the coach unless he is bringing other guys with him. Mostly Stephen Silas after reading up on him. I also don't see how they just let Vogel waltz to Orlando.

Vogel was by far the best coach available. Hard to believe the Rockets didn't pursue him harder but instead fell in love with a proven loser without Steve Nash on the roster.

We thought the inmates ran the asylum with JB; exactly what does DM think is going to happen with MDA

A full on circus show

Frfr, a replay of this year with an even worse defensive effort.

I just don't understand the D'antoni stuff at all; do DM and Leslie really think the rockets can beat GSW by outscoring them? If so, Leslie needs to fire Morey and himself

Back
Top Bottom