2016 Houston Rockets Pre-Season Thread - Preseason Finale vs Spurs

Look at that bench :smokin KJ with 18 minutes and being impacting on defense and surprisingly on offense, Goudeluck finally getting PT and immediately showing impact. Everybody's energy picked up to a whole different level with KJ and Capela on the court. Really been impressed with those two lately.

View media item 1979937
View media item 1979912View media item 1979913View media item 1979915View media item 1979916View media item 1979917View media item 1979918View media item 1979919View media item 1979920View media item 1979921View media item 1979922View media item 1979923

Don't think there's any doubt how massive this game could be in determining whether the Rockets make the playoffs or not. Must win game is an understatement. Both teams should know exactly what kind of pressure they will be under, but I just want the Rockets to do their job, crush them, and get out of Dallas. No reason to lose to them.

man im gonna be pissed if the NBA lets Thon Maker into the draft and he somehow slips to where the Nuggets (Rockets) pick is at

What size egg are we gonna lay tonight?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Should've taken advantage of holding the Mavs to 29% in the first by having a bigger lead. Now the Rockets played their normal embarrassing defense afterwards and let Wes & Barrea get everything they want, and letting David Lee be a factor :x this team better snap out of it

Harden
Beasley
Capela
Bev
Ariza
KJ
Dekker(?)
Harrell(?)
new
new
new
new
new
new
new

Last edited:
JB with the struggle rotations.

Corey Brower might be the only Rocket that can't score on Dirk. Besides Dwight maybe, sometimes. :lol:

Morey bout to fanute this pick into a Thon Maker though :smokin

Last edited:
I swear the turning point of this game was Brewer randomly taking a midrange shot at the beginning of the shot clock. He had no reason at all to do that and was the very last person who should've taken that shot. I'm so damn heated right now.

I swear the turning point of this game was Brewer randomly taking a midrange shot at the beginning of the shot clock. He had no reason at all to do that and was the very last person who should've taken that shot. I'm so damn heated right now.

Yep :lol:

Back
Top Bottom