2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JaneMLB: AL source says A's are involved in multi-player deal. On verge of trading big piece for three or four players.

@susanslusser: Again, source tells me that #Athletics nearing major deal that involves Samardzija for several players, team targeting hitters.

Different deals...yup, plural

One has shark one doesn't, which is why there's diff reports from rose that and local oak beat writers

Last edited:
@Ken_Rosenthal: Sources: Donaldson going to #BlueJays. Lawrie, RHP Kendall Graveman among those going to #Athletics.

Trade em before you pay em its like clockwork with the A's. Sad :smh:

Last edited:
I like Lawrie still, has some young Ken Zobrist potential, a super athletic multi positional defender who if you can fix his swing you can unlock his potential.

I like the deal from the jays perspective, waiting for Lawire to develop simply didn't fit within the time frame of the Jays roster, Edwin and Bautsita are running out of prime years.

Being an a's fan is fun

Better than being some bandwagon sf fan...the ogs get respect, the ones who had to deal with current oak crowds at the stick, when u almost went to st pete. True fans right there.

These new ones are only trumped by 2014 Seahawk fans

I don't want to be one of those fans who overrates his teams prospects but Berretto is supposedly tha goods.

so...Donaldson better be good.

Didn't Donaldson stink in the second half last year?

Last edited:
He did the home run derby right? Derby can always eff up a second hald :lol:

Half srs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom