2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: Oakland.

Those "passionate" fans will be gone until the next playoff run.

Barreto definitely has the tools to be a great Major Leaguer. Great arm, great speed, and a solid bat. One of my favorite players in A-ball last year in Vancouver. Hope he develops and leaves Oakland.

If you had the "amenities" of o.co, you wouldn't go either. Sfg couldn't fill that toilet now.

That being said, it's sad it's only nuts maybe 10x a year.

I hope JD still has 2 great years left. He always looked up to jbats so this could turn out real good. Just know JD isn't much of an interview, just a monotone dude who grinds everyday and is damn good at it.

Best of luck to JD in Toronto, one of the better all around players in the league, they are gonna love him up there.

Hope he keeps "Regulate" as his walk up song

:rofl: Oakland.

Those "passionate" fans will be gone until the next playoff run.

Barreto definitely has the tools to be a great Major Leaguer. Great arm, great speed, and a solid bat. One of my favorite players in A-ball last year in Vancouver. Hope he develops and leaves Oakland.

You are one of my favorite rivals on NT. :lol:

It kills me how the Giants try to act like they're some sort of small market team 
laugh.gif
 Their payroll was 7th in the league and only 1 mil behind the Angels.

Veteran outfielder Nelson Cruz has agreed to a multiyear deal with the Seattle Mariners, pending a physical, a league source confirmed to ESPN.com's Jerry Crasnick.

[+] EnlargeNelson Cruz
Rick Osentoski/USA TODAY Sports
Nelson Cruz led the majors with 40 home runs and finished third in the American League with 108 RBIs in 2014.
A source told ESPNdeportes.com's Enrique Rojas the two sides agreed on a four-year, $57 million deal that also includes a $1 million signing bonus.

Cruz, 34, led the majors with 40 home runs and finished third in the American League with 108 RBIs.

Cruz signed a one-year, $8 million deal with the Baltimore Orioles on Feb. 24. He was suspended for 50 games on Aug. 5, 2013 for his involvement with Biogenesis.

Cruz has previously played with the Milwaukee Brewers (eight games in 2005) and Texas Rangers (2006-2013).

The three-time All-Star holds MLB records for most home runs (six) and most RBIs (13) in a single postseason series (2011 ALCS).

The Orioles made a one-year qualifying offer of $15.3 million to Cruz for 2015, ensuring them draft-pick compensation if he signs with another team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom