2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's his job to pitch. Innings limits are arbitrary. It's about pitch counts and he had a favorable load on that end.

You don't pitch like **** all season, especially in two of the biggest games of the year and expect people to care about what you did in the past when you're an egotistical prima Donna.

Last edited:
Oh I agree.
I simply found it ironic is all.
Blows that Mets were forced to concentrate on him and his agents idea of what was best for prolonging his career instead of helping the Mets win, when and while he could. I mean I know he decided to go ahead and pitch but that wasn't without creating a fuss, obviously.
Now he can't even finish a game.
Sucks, but seems like this is the way it goes for people like him who are selfish that way.

Last edited:
He'll figure it out eventually but he needs to grow up on the mound. He's immature in his demeanor. He needs to clean up his delivery and focus on consistent mechanics and learning how to pitch instead of throwing.

1 time I saw a guy with half Giants half Dodgers shirt I almost threw up
sick.gif
wish they had this for mets/yankees 
laugh.gif

ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo)
2 hours ago - View on Twitter
Gerrit Cole (408-foot HR, 2B) is 3rd pitcher with multiple XBH in a game this year (Syndergaard 2-HR game; Wainwright 2B, HR in May 2 game

Too bad I don't get those stats in fantasy.

That Harper bomb :x

Urias is only 19? Damn tomorrow night vs deGrom is gonna be lit.

Hector Olivera gets 82-game ban under domestic violence policy

ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Braves' dismal season took another turn for the worse Thursday when outfielder Hector Olivera was suspended through Aug. 1 for his arrest on domestic violence charges.

The suspension, announced by commissioner Rob Manfred, is without pay and covers 82 games, retroactive to April 30. Olivera will not appeal the suspension, the Major League Baseball Players Association said in a statement Thursday.

Olivera was arrested April 13 at a hotel outside Washington, D.C., charged with assault and battery of a woman. He was immediately placed on leave.

Not appealing b/c anytime away from Turner Field and the team is probably better :lol: .

Last edited:
Clay Buchholz to the pen...thank god!

although, he can still cause plenty of damage from there :lol:

I wrote an article last year how they should've traded him when he was doing well and Red Sox fans called me a moron. Lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom