2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbaugh knows what it is :pimp:

"The Giants (and their fans) can't credibly complain about ANY other team celebrating. But the Giants (and their fans) always do."

I wonder what prompted Kawakami to make that remark?
Morse after he hit his homer. I've seen him do that celly many times though :lol:

I love when players celebrate/pimp homers, gets me hyped.

That ceiling celebration is so annoying to watch. Especially with the slump they're in... Just stop

Athletics playing good ball, but gotta give credit to the halos. I guess resiliency runs throughout the al west

"The Giants (and their fans) can't credibly complain about ANY other team celebrating. But the Giants (and their fans) always do."

I wonder what prompted Kawakami to make that remark?
Morse after he hit his homer. I've seen him do that celly many times though :lol:

I love when players celebrate/pimp homers, gets me hyped.

I was shocked that he did that but that was his 1st HR in a month

They should just shut him down at this point. With how many years/money he's owed and with them not being the biggest factor with STL/Pitt/Mil...you gotta get that knee healthy or he's never going to hit for power again.

Couple pages late...

But, NL MVP is gonna be a loaded race again. I won't give Tulo the satisfaction of a first plate vote (or dignifying those stupid comments by him or Cargo about being tired of losing and not wanting to be Larry Walker Todd Helton, at least that mother ****** learned how to hit outside of Coors. They couldn't carry his jock strap) but between him, Lucroy, Stanton, Cutch again, Gomez and Frazier...that'll be a fun race to watch. Right now, I'd say:

AL MVP - Trout, Bats, Gordon
AL CY - Felix with Lester and Darvish distant
NL MVP - Cutch, Lucroy, Tulo
NL CY - Kershaw with Wainwright and Cueto distant

Last edited:
It's all semantics who finishes behind Felix right now TBH. The guy is in another stratosphere again this season. You can flip Yu and Tanaka if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom