2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Freeze"]who is the next player to get this king of treatment? anybody? Bron not finna get no love. MAybe Tim? Maybe Dirk? But dudes aint really look up to them like this.
You are kidding yourself if you think Bron ain't getting this. :lol:

Once you've come to your senses, you'll realize that Kobe was hated by MAAAANY just a few short years ago.

And yet here we are.[/quote]

who really grew up imitating bron though? i only call out Bron! when I brick shots. Bron hasn't even been liked since 2010. so you're thinking another..meh 5-6 more years of hate of a washed player is gonna bring about love? Does he even have that many dope *** memories? f bron. lol.

In for KG and Tim and Curry and Dwade world tours doh.

Yeah Lebron will get at least this much love.

Alot people will appreciate his dominance when he retires. We already have people talking about they miss the Heat Lebron.:lol:

All Star weekend in Charlotte right around CIAA weekend? Man, it's going to be lit. Black Mecca.

Imma make the trip. Hopefully, meet MJ since he broke his "No ****** policy" lately by hanging with Future Hendrix.

kobe has always had the kobe task force

die hard lebron fans have all died off already, no one cares about the chump 

Yeah Lebron will get at least this much love.

Alot people will appreciate his dominance when he retires. We already have people talking about they miss the Heat Lebron.:lol:

well i def miss heat lebron. best villian in history next to the Joker and Michael Myers

[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]You are kidding yourself if you think Bron ain't getting this. :lol:

Once you've come to your senses, you'll realize that Kobe was hated by MAAAANY just a few short years ago.

And yet here we are.[/QUOTE]kobe has slowly won the fans back over the years though[/quote]No way.[quote name="KhalilMack52"]He's still hated by many but the league is forcing this down our throats[/quote]Yes.

russ would flourish in miami
fits his style bro and trust me my citys fanbase will support this guy , as much as i lost respect for lebron as a person when he ditched cleveland for my hometeam , and the bandwagoners jumped on , i didnt get too mad cuz the city tbh has always had love for the heat but with lebron , nobody cares about the dolphins anymore.....i havent watched the nfl since shaq and wade were going at it with dirk in 06 . g **** b.

Originally Posted by sea manup  
Originally Posted by DarthSka  
You are kidding yourself if you think Bron ain't getting this.
laugh.gif

And yet here we are.
kobe has slowly won the fans back over the years though
No way.
at least on NT, Kobe has had more fans in any of the past 10 years than lebron has now

I cant even name one lebron stan thats still active, even most cavs fans are indifferent about him 

at least on NT, Kobe has had more fans in any of the past 10 years than lebron has now

I cant even name one lebron stan thats still active, even most cavs fans are indifferent about him 
HUGE fan of pre heat lebron

i have respect for heat and todays lebron.....live from the 305.

Mike's suit doesn't even look that bad man! Smh hating for no reason.

Still not sure what's with the Mike crying pic that's taken off like a rocket when dude is probably one of the most winning and accomplished players ever! [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Ps: that dude in jeans who made that incredible dunk has some major hops and I'm almost as perplexed with his insane hops as I am with how easy curry shoots the rock from anywhere all cash!

i legit have no clue where curry gets the power to shoot 40-45 footers with regular form. dude doesn't even use his legs.

son really is a cyborg.

and yall wonder why I started calling Steph and Klay 'Lightskin Powers' a few years ago. That's the Goat nickname, and they just keep proving it right.

Last edited:
Last edited:
They could only do so much. They can't make the ball go through the hoop for him.

That wouldn't be fair to MJ in 2003 then. Because MJ managed to score at least 20 pts on his own, had defenders on him and made that clutch fadeaway jumper against Marion to lead but Kobe and the especially the refs seem to be against a perfect ending for MJ.
We want rigged games over competition?

Last edited:
Damn, posted in the wrong NBA thread:

Russell Westbrick won back to back All Star games in a row, it's probably going to be the only type trophies he'll ever win because he'll never win a championship, so might as well try to establish himself a great player in another way

Nba.com really sucks since they redesigned their Interface. I just wanted to see in the headlines or news who got crowned as the ASG MVP.
Guess i have to read the whole review?
Even in regular season games they dont care to write topics like: Warriors beat Thunder by Currys 40pts. Instead they even dont write the scores and you have to click on games instead.
Lazy effort and Bad Navigation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom