2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, posted in the wrong NBA thread:

Russell Westbrick won back to back All Star games in a row, it's probably going to be the only type trophies he'll ever win because he'll never win a championship, so might as well try to establish himself a great player in another way

Westbrick sounds great :wink:
But thank you i finally know who won it again.
It's gotta be the shoes (quote by Spike Lee)

Man that game was terrible. At least Saturday was amazing. It was like watching paint dry while kobe got a BJ. **** was awful.

I wonder if there were alot more 3's than usual if that was just in my head

Okafor @ 1:10
roll.gif

dude honestly sounds miserable
Philly chicks must be unattractive
laugh.gif

AG with the sneak.. You need a good thot
pimp.gif

this 
laugh.gif

It was a struggle for him to get those 10 points. Then he just kept passing the ball.

You know the next to follow suit with this retirement parade will be Lebum ...

I'm already prepping myself for a years worth of no basketball.

My dislike for this dude will trick my mind to think he just want to copy someone else (not original), seeking attention, wants to be remembered as the GOaT ..

For one, unless he can get more rings under his collar, he will always be a fraudulent person.

I wouldn't say he's fraudulent because of how many rings he has, I would say it's because he acts like a bish boy while being so self-conscious and protecting his image.

It's not that Kobe gained more fans. It's more like Kobe lost his haters.

He has one foot out the door, and he's so washed it's not even funny. Hard to hate someone like that.

Bet most people just pity him.

[quote name="amel223"]It's not that Kobe gained more fans. It's more like Kobe lost his haters.[/quote]More like his haters realize the slurpfest is at all time high so most of them are just keeping quiet.

Most. :wink:

Last edited:
[quote name="Keko Jones"]he just want to copy someone else (not original), seeking attention, wants to be remembered as the GOaT .. [/quote]Wait, are we talking about the guy currently on retirement tour, or the guy you're not wanting to see have a retirement tour in the future? :lol:

Maybe.

I'm one of the biggest Kobe haters I know.

Personally, he's so washed that it's not even worth the energy to hate him. He's irrelevant to the nba as he is.

Was thinking that's how most Kobe haters feel at this point. That he's not even worth the energy hating.

That's the worse kind of existence. Very pitiful, lol

I'm more embarrassed for Kobe than anything else at this point.

Yo me, that's a lot different than 'keeping quiet cuz everyone is sucking him'

Last edited:
I wouldn't say he's fraudulent because of how many rings he has, I would say it's because he acts like a bish boy while being so self-conscious and protecting his image.
yeah I know but I was speaking more in terms of being deserving and basketball wise.

Wait, are we talking about the guy currently on retirement tour, or the guy you're not wanting to see have a retirement tour in the future? :lol:
like I said, my dislike for Lebum is so strong that I'm blinded to other pettiness. Hell, at least basketball wise, Kobe has 5 rings to brag about. Lebum has 4 NBA loses to forget about.

Somebody will. Teams were already inquiring about him last week. I'm indifferent. I'd like to see him stay and grow with the young guys, but I wouldn't be upset if he goes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom