2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I can see the correlation between my thoughts and his. At least LeBron came back to take on the win one for Cleveland challenge. KD wont even entertain the thought. There are better options then Washington. Still though he's a BAN in my book for not even considering taking up the challenge.

I can see the correlation between my thoughts and his. At least LeBron came back to take on the win one for Cleveland challenge. KD wont even entertain the thought. There are better options then Washington. Still though he's a BAN in my book for not even considering taking up the challenge.

He doesn't owe the DMV anything

Breit watch..not the Bright watch
you buy out the bar..I bought the night spot..

swerve.

Last edited:
"Despite having meetings lined up with six other teams, the Oklahoma City Thunder are the front-runners, with some around Durant saying someone is going to have to convince him to leave, rather than the Thunder convincing him to stay. His heart is in Oklahoma City, a place he affectionately refers to as a “home.” But he’s willing to listen, and therefore, willing to leave the door wide open to the possibility of leaving. At this point, some 48 hours before the free-agency window opens, it’s all up in the air." – via ESPN.com

Get errr done!!!

"Despite having meetings lined up with six other teams, the Oklahoma City Thunder are the front-runners, with some around Durant saying someone is going to have to convince him to leave, rather than the Thunder convincing him to stay. His heart is in Oklahoma City, a place he affectionately refers to as a “home.” But he’s willing to listen, and therefore, willing to leave the door wide open to the possibility of leaving. At this point, some 48 hours before the free-agency window opens, it’s all up in the air." – via ESPN.com

Get errr done!!!
Basically "Kevin Durant may stay in OKC, where he has played his entire career, or... he may leave for another team after he is through hearing out other organization's pitches. It's up in the air."

Thank you, ESPN

Last edited:

He already plays with Russell Westbroook. Why would he downgrade to the Great Value version who can't even lift his team to playoff contention in the East?

Get errr done!!!
Basically "Kevin Durant may stay in OKC, where he has played his entire career, or... he may leave for another team after he is through hearing out other organization's pitches. It's up in the air."

Thank you, ESPN

BSPN

Jimmy Butler on the Derrick Rose trade (via ESPN's The Jump): "I knew it had to be one of us."
avon-stringer1.png

Last edited:
boyyy if you dont get this corny **** outta here. been seeing this on my timeline the last couple days

13567329_1781046808846705_6873981998276107485_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom