2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I can see the correlation between my thoughts and his. At least LeBron came back to take on the win one for Cleveland challenge. KD wont even entertain the thought. There are better options then Washington. Still though he's a BAN in my book for not even considering taking up the challenge.

He doesn't owe the DMV anything

Wait I thought Collector was white.

BAN?

I can see the correlation between my thoughts and his. At least LeBron came back to take on the win one for Cleveland challenge. KD wont even entertain the thought. There are better options then Washington. Still though he's a BAN in my book for not even considering taking up the challenge.
He doesn't owe the DMV anything

BAN?
Ha Ha Ha?

BAN?
nerd.gif

Wade trying to flex his muscles

Cuban probably desparate enough to max him. Would be black magic to sign d whistle and all that bad history

Wade trying to flex his muscles

Cuban probably desparate enough to max him. Would be black magic to sign d whistle and all that bad history

That 06 finals with those phantom calls changed him forever. Dude be looking at the ref for a call before he even lets the shot off :smh:

This guy Wade is just trying to dangle the carrot. He's not going anywhere and neither is Dirk at this point. These guys are made men in their cities and aren't about to throw it away.

This guy Wade is just trying to dangle the carrot. He's not going anywhere and neither is Dirk at this point. These guys are made men in their cities and aren't about to throw it away.

spurs should go after wade and dirk

all wash squad right there

forget about kd

Nahhhh ain't no more pay cuts b teams like the Spurs gonna have to start opening those wallets everybody eyes is on the salary cap rise

Just for reference.....

35% max of $30.2mil would be equivalent of $22.48mil this year
30% max of $26.4mil would be equivalent of $19.73mil this year
25% max of $22.0mil would be equivalent of $16.38mil this year
$20.0mil would be equivalent of $14.89mil this year.
$15mil would be equivalent of $11.16mil this year.
$12mil would be equivalent of $8.93mil this year
$10mil would be equivalent of $7.44mil this year
$5mil would be equivalent of $3.72mil this year.

Wizards fans gassed themselves up for the past two years and got the nerve to feel some type of way that KD didn't want to meet with the team.

YOU created that hype...not him 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
3-1 man.... this idiot draymond cost them that series with his stupidity he challenged lebrons manhood and got suspended

this ***** better not get one single technical next season

Back
Top Bottom