2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Any surprise predictions in free agency?

My #1 is Chandler Parsons going to the Magic.

Tim Bontemps is a reputable reporter.

Edit:

If the Warriors got Covington, Grant and/or Holmes they would make out like bandits for Barnes.

Last edited:
were they going to the finals? how do you know? rose got hurt game 1.

they werent beating miami or boston that year fam no matter what. rose and noah going down just saved them the time they would've wasted getting beat in 5

Man take a rep.

Man I think I'd rather give HB 18 mil than Noah. Barnes can play a large 2 and rotate at the 3 with Melo. Can shoot the 3 (except during the finals)

Not as injury prone as Noah.

If Knicks really needs a big there has to be someone cheaper out there.

Last edited:
Charles and Kenny had a long *** talk with Dwight about he should think carefully about his next destination.. If he chooses the knicks, he might as well end his career 

He need to call up GS. Go there, play hard and don't b**** and complain about not getting the ball.

Man I think I'd rather give HB 18 mil than Noah. Barnes can play a large 2 and rotate at the 3 with Melo. Can shoot the 3 (except during the finals)

Not as injury prone as Noah.

If Knicks really needs a big there has to be someone cheaper out there.

I think Noah has a lot left to contribute and defensively immediately fills a void on the Knicks roster.

Not to mention, I think Barnes will end up making much more than $18 million.

Pooh recruiting Jo is great for Knicks.

I know exactly what Noah is going to contribute and I honestly doubt that it's going to change all of a sudden now that he's playing for the Knicks.

He was absolutely terrible his very last playoff series. Horrendous.

A shot clock violation waiting to happen because he was too scared to shoot [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] He would get flustered that he had no one to pass to even though he was wide open and then pass to someone with a second left, and then get mad that dude could barely get the shot off in time [emoji]128517[/emoji]

If HB is getting more than 18, then I'd rather give HB more than 18 than give Noah 18.

That's how fed up I am with Noah.

Just drop Porzingis to the 5 and fill the roster with wings.

Last edited:
The NBA is more fun with Joakim Noah, but I just don't know if his body can hold up.

Knicks need Kristaps at the 5 and Melo at the 4 if they want it to work with Rose.

Sign Cole Aldrich for 10m per to be a back up and profit.

Don't fall into any of the traps, they need to keep their books open for 2017.

Last edited:
Knicks need Kristaps at the 5 and Melo at the 4 if they want it to work with Rose.

Sign Cole Aldrich for 10m per to be a back up and profit.

Don't fall into any of the traps, they need to keep their books open for 2017.

Need a rebounding 3 but what you suggested makes the most sense to me. I don't have faith in nyk though

I'd be extremely disappointed in Phil if he spent 18 million annually on an injury prone center on the wrong side of 30 who's declining sharply due to both of those factors.

Back
Top Bottom