2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

kristaps at the 5 may work in their division but when you get out of that he's gonna get bodied defending the leagues best bigs. I think he's best at the 4

Not to mention they got absolutely washed in the decisive Game 6 at home.

When the Cavs had no Love and basically no Kyrie and the best player on the floor that game was Matthew Dellavedova, who thoroughly outplayed "Pooh" BTW.

Really thought the Bulls would finally win a series against LeBron given they were relatively healthy and the Cavs were the exact opposite.

Excellent post. But, but, but the bench mob and the Bullies. Deitrick and bunch of bumz would wash Jordan's Bulls.

kristaps at the 5 may work in their division but when you get out of that he's gonna get bodied defending the leagues best bigs. I think he's best at the 4

His position is going to be 5, now that he's had a full year in the league you might as well just let him get started.

A 7'3 PF makes no sense in this league right now, not to mention the spacing that he brings playing the 5 will make the Knicks a way better offense especially with Rose running pick action with him and Melo surrounded by shooters.

There aren't that many elite centers on playoff teams, sure Boogie will give him 37/18 but what does it really matter if they still win by 10?

Pettiness leaking out his pores, he loves this ****. :lol:

He says he doesn't read social media or know of the things said about him. He's lying, he hears everything and knows what everyone is saying.

It's a mans game, maybe his feelings were hurt......

Never forget Klay's facial expression when Steph made a turnover with his unnecessary behind the back pass

giphy.gif

Klay was looking tired of Steph the last few weeks. Green gonna be vocal about Steph real soon.

Who was telling me the NYK jokes were over? If they spend this $18M for Noah, that's only $22M left :lol:

Now they about to sign Courtney Lee for probably around $10M.

Back
Top Bottom