2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

The triangle is tailor made for big men. If we still
run it Noah is gonna have a lot of opportunities.

Lopez when he was used was super efficient. Plus he doesn't get hurt and surprises u with his defense. Bulls fans are gonna like him.
Noah is a good fit.

Not for 18 million each year.

giphy.gif

Question...how does Joakim Noah compare to Robin Lopez (statistically?)
He just averaged 4 points on 38% shooting last year. 4 assists vs. 2 turnovers.

Someone will quote this & say he was hurt. He's been hurt every season except for 2. Chances are he's gonna be hurt again next year.

Rebound rate is good but it's still a gigantic mistake if they waste 18 mil annually on him.

Couldn't have said it any better :lol:

One positive for Noah to NY is his body is only going to be able to handle 22-25 MPG. Give the remaining minutes to Porzingis and O'Quinn.

Man you Knicks fans are going to be mad when Noah almost causes/does cause 24 second violations in the playoffs cuz he was too scared to shoot. Or when he does that stupid thing where he's tapping the basketball like he's playing with a volleyball and misses a gimme put back cuz he wasn't grabbing the ball with two hands like a man

Man, if Noah was playing like that dude he was one of the years Rose was out I would have no problems.

But Noah's belief in himself on offense is BEYOND broke. The man has absolutely no faith in himself on offense. Just watch whenever he gets the ball. The man is always looking to PASS and the defense knows it. They are defending him for the pass and it works! If he gets 18 mil, Phil is a joke.

Last edited:
One positive for Noah to NY is his body is only going to be able to handle 22-25 MPG. Give the remaining minutes to Porzingis and O'Quinn.

I would take him at around 12 per over 4 and only off the bench.

But we know he's gonna get a bigger offer than that.

The triangle is tailor made for big men. If we still
run it Noah is gonna have a lot of opportunities.

Lopez when he was used was super efficient. Plus he doesn't get hurt and surprises u with his defense. Bulls fans are gonna like him.
Don't run the triangle lol... Rose in the triangle is gonna get ugly

NY should be focusing on another swingman to maximize the spacing for Rose.

Porzingis' destiny is to be a center. Let's not deny him of greatness.

Yea I agree. Which is why i'm not fully on board with this 18 mill for potentially a back up C getting 20-25 min a game.

Rather use that money on a combination of wings like Bazemore, Fournier, Crabbe, Evan Turner, etc. Then sign a cheaper center like Pachulia or Mahinmi

Last edited:
Yea I agree. Which is why i'm not fully on board with this 18 mill for potentially a back up C getting 20-25 min a game.

Rather use that money on a combination of wings like Bazemore, Fournier, Crabbe, Evan Turner, etc. Then sign a cheaper center like Pachulia or Mahinmi
Honestly those guys you listed are gonna get paid breh not 18 mill but paid well

I don't think it's financially feasible, but Noah, Gordon and re-signing Lance Thomas/Galloway would be a good off-season haul.

So if the Warriors only make it to the second round next year what does that say about Kerr?

Does Luke get more credit?

How is it that the Knicks only have 5 players on their roster but only 30 mil to spend? Is it cuz of Rose?

Damn, Derrick

[emoji]128557[/emoji]

[thread="650415"]Quote:[/thread]
Wait Noah is in line to make $18 Million A YEAR!?!?????

I thought $10/year was fair

You really thought a guy who was just making 18M a year was going to make 10M a year when they cap went up 25M?

His production declined so drastically without sign of energy. I didn't realize he was about to Finesse NY. Good for him I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom