2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

but but but the lakers have all that cap space.. and kobe's retired now!

at least they have an under the table deal with westbrook
roll.gif

how come they dont want us man

i posted yesterday that there was a 15% chance we strike out again

% has risen to 30 now

mean.gif

frown.gif
hey bismack ...how you doing

Last edited:
That Lakers pick next year is looking good again :pimp:

And we have the right to swap picks with the Kings, which is fully unprotected next year :lol:

The Legend of Hinkie will live on for quite some time

Last edited:
That Lakers pick next year is looking good again
pimp.gif

And we have the right to swap picks with the Kings, which I'm pretty sure is fully unprotected next year
laugh.gif
Congrats on the come-up sir
pimp.gif

Lakers helping other teams flourish.

Them boys in the Laker thread hurtin, they talking about signing Bynum and Boozer. But they should be able to throw crazy money at Bismark.

pimp.gif

And we have the right to swap picks with the Kings, which I'm pretty sure is fully unprotected next year
laugh.gif
Congrats on the come-up sir
pimp.gif

Lakers helping other teams flourish.
we're about to be that 3rd team that absorbs salaries to allow teams to get the stars who wouldnt meet with us

bogut

danny green

we still relavent

Last edited:
Lebetard was saying this morning that Horford really likes Miami and is willing to help Riley and compromise if needed which leads him to believe Horford may be priority over Hassan. I don't really like it but stuff hits the fan sometimes and I'll be Happy for Hassan either way. Dude came from the bottom, the entire bottom; D-league to max contract

Saloot.
Well said man and I agree I'd be happy for Hassan as long as he's getting his somewhere. Incredible story and rise, and I enjoy watching his game.

As for Horford, I'd feel very satisfied if he ended up signing with us and don't think we'd drop off much if any at that position. I'd prefer Whiteside because of the potential, but Horford would fit great and is a hell of a player.

i love that no one wants to play in LA.
it hilarious to me to be honest.

Let them not sniff the play offs for the next 3 years :pimp:

pimp.gif

And we have the right to swap picks with the Kings, which is fully unprotected next year
laugh.gif

The Legend of Hinkie will live on for quite some time
what's the remaining deal with that lakers pick?

what's the remaining deal with that lakers pick?
Top 3 protected.  Lakers also owe the magic their pick in 2019.  If the lakers keep their pick next year, the pick in 2019 goes from a first rounder to two second rounders.

I think it becomes unprotected in 2018

Lakers spent the last two years being a circus and they're surprised people aren't interested??

Yo real talk though... would Durant going to the Warriors make him more of a villain than Bron did with his decision to take his talents to the land of cuban sandwiches?

Back
Top Bottom