2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

3/30 ain't bad. Wonder if it's low because of his foot issues. I expected him to get more.

Jefferson leading the charge for slow, plodding bench scoring bigs. Shout outs to Kanter, Okafor, Pau, Monroe.

Al isn't starting, Turner is.

Spacing in that lineup is
pimp.gif
50 wins for the Pacers 
nthat.gif

Drummond signed his 5yrs/130m max to not be playable in 4th quarters. iCarly goofed

He just gotta stop playing and start shooting underhand.

All these bigs are screwing themselves as players by not becoming capable FT shooters.

They just men at the end of the day, albeit rich and successful that doesn't mean much when the chick is so bad that she only **** with 1%'er type ****** anyway.

Most of these guys aren't socially adjusted off the court, you in any major city than you've seen or heard the type of dumb **** athletes get into with women out here.

Man my boy OJ who I became friends with when he went to UCSB, used to tell me mad stories about how the getdown was with women when he was with the Pacers.

Typical thot **** :lol: not nearly as easy as one would think,

Man my boy OJ who I became friends with when he went to UCSB, used to tell me mad stories about how the getdown was with women when he was with the Pacers.

Typical thot **** :lol: not nearly as easy as one would think,

Pacers singlehandedly paid Teanna Trump's living expenses for a good minute.

****** ain't forget b.

No damn way Al signed with the Pacers just to be Myles Turner's backup. He has to start.

Jefferson leading the charge for slow, plodding bench scoring bigs. Shout outs to Kanter, Okafor, Pau, Monroe.
Kantner is Usain Bolt/ Guy Dupuy compared to those dudes, on offense anyways :tongue: Jefferson and all those damn pump fakes :x

I am not sure how well underhand would work, didn't Barry even admit he was just messing around when he came up with it. Seems like the margin for error would be so low. I wouldn't do it. More of them, espeically since they say their hands are too big, should shoot them 1 handed. Line up like a normal jumper, then remove the guide hand, pause, then just flick the wrist. It's how I used to shoot to warmup. Easy. I could do it accurately out to 3pt (the 19'9 one). Less motion, less place to mess up, still comes off soft so you can catch the rim and get a bounce.

Back
Top Bottom