2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I did a Google search on Carlos Boozer and I just realized that he wasn't in the league last season. I totally forgot how he played CLE and tricked them into releasing him from his final year on a team option that was worth 900k to sign w Utah for 70 mil [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I guess. I mean I'm fat and only make 70k and was killing on Tindr. Idk, I just figured athletes would aim higher. An nba player on a rookie deal still makes more than 99.9% of Americans, obviously better body, idk where I'm even going with this anymore but yea I figured dudes should be killing. Look at the money being given out bow, backups getting 10m+.

Cameron Payne's chick :x :lol:

View media item 2087935

Man my boy OJ who I became friends with when he went to UCSB, used to tell me mad stories about how the getdown was with women when he was with the Pacers.

Typical thot **** :lol: not nearly as easy as one would think,

really wanted to see Nunnally get a shot...the more gauchos the better...
c/o/04

Man I'm not even into making fun of dudes significant others but my guy Payne must have found a GREAT personality in her.

why don't bigs shoot free throws one handed
honestly try anything coaches, my god

Any team that doesn't want LeBron to repeat should offer a lot to JR
call me an idiot but he was really the 3rd option for the Cavs in the post season

Last edited:
Yea I wouldn't even touch that and she's like 4'10. Cameron Payne lost. She probably lives in the same townhome complex as him or something and it was just convenient/easy, because it's better AWGs in OKC.

He has quite a few endorsement aimed specifically at the Canadian market.

He and his team clearly thinks it profitable to market himself as "Canadian" and exploit this market.

Intresting that he won't sacrifice a little to cement that relationship. and he was ghost vs Venzuela.

I'll keep that in mind next time Wiggins tries to push more of that pink sewer water/fake Gatorade to sell Canadians while he doesn't represent his country,

#funnyinthelight.

Come on man, even you said y'all were focused on 2020.

He needs to be working on his game not putting more mileage on in meaningless international basketball.

He's already said he'll play when it's time, it's not right now.

Here is the Wolves trainer talking about his time in LA.

View media item 2087917

Yea sounds like a lot of thot activities, 4 hours of weightlifting and training. :lol:

You gotta chill.

hopefully the front office has already gotten with Thibbs about the overworking his players foolishness. If not Wiggins and Lavine will hit the ground running with what he did in Chicago

Cam's girl is defintely not bad but she doesn't look like who shot John either

Bruh that's bottom of the barrel here. She might be an employee's daughter or something and just got a pic with him and the internet made it more than it is

Bruh that's bottom of the barrel here. She might be an employee's daughter or something and just got a pic with him and the internet made it more than it is

Nah that's his chick.

Some of these dudes just get with any white chick just to get one.

Last edited:
No OJ! That was my sneak "we should find a way to get him" guy. Welp, hopefully James Johnson doesn't get broke off big
Some of these dudes just get with any white chick just to get one.
for serious, whole 'nother topic though :rolleyes

Last edited:
NBA announced free agent O.J. Mayo has been dismissed & disqualified from the NBA for violating terms of the NBA/NBPA Anti-Drug Program.

Mayo is eligible to apply for reinstatement in two years.

Last edited:
The NBA announces that free agent OJ Mayo has been "dismissed and disqualified" from the NBA for violating Anti-Drug Program.

The Juice is loose forever

Back
Top Bottom