2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Mayo never did one thing elite

Decent all around scorer decent defender

Not elite shooter, passer, ball handler, athlete

Last edited:
Kings beat writer says Kings are "locked in" on Waiters and it's mutual. They know he is restricted so the offer is going to be big, he says maybe 18 of them thangz

all NBA teams that start with a K should be relegated to the D-League

Thank god people moved past the Mozgov contract.
I think every poster on NT touched that one

I wish OJ the best. I would go try to hoop overseas to stay in shape and engaged with the game. Structure helps in times like these so you don't get depressed or form any bad habits.

Last edited:
Hard to argue after what OJ did in his rookie season that everyone knew he would fail. The guy was breaking records as a rookie. What happened after that....I simply don't know.

Consider that he and Rose went head up during their rookie campaign. One player went on to be the youngest MVP in the league. So, I'm sure OJ's trajectory as a player after his rookie season was prety damn good. At least a few All-NBA teams and all-star games.

Last edited:
OJ had a really good freshman year man. SC won like 20 games and he was he shot the **** out the ball. Over 40% on three's iicr while defending russell westbrook, bayless, and james harden. They got like a 6th seed too that year. He was great at SC

CmS-7TyUEAA3-bU.jpg

Iggy showed up at the KD meeting too.

Ok I see you

warriors need to manage their minutes carefully this season

thats what probably honestly contributed to their doom the most

they were too busy chasing records and ran their knees into mud

i know it sounds funny because they are young but two seasons back to back finals and as the series went on they were getting worse

especially if they keep barnes cuz he and klay are also playing in the olympics

they really do need kd cuz its gonna be harder this tear to get back to the finals

Hard to argue after what OJ did in his rookie season that everyone knew he would fail. The guy was breaking records as a rookie. What happened after that....I simply don't know.

Hold me pls

But even in his rookie year he was unathletic tough shot maker who struggled with confidence and didnt have the length or athleticism to overcome his shortcomings. Didnt see it then but in hindsight I see it now

Consider that he and Rose went head up during their rookie campaign. One player went on to be the youngest MVP in the league. So, I'm sure OJ's trajectory as a player after his rookie season was prety damn good. At least a few All-NBA teams and all-star games.
Never thought he'd fail but the hype he was getting was always a bit excessive to say the least

Hold me pls

But even in his rookie year he was unathletic tough shot maker who struggled with confidence and didnt have the length or athleticism to overcome his shortcomings. Didnt see it then but in hindsight I see it now

Y'all just trying to sound too smart now :lol:. OJ wasn't THAT unatheltic. He was in the James Harden realm of athlete. Maybe even slightly better.

The first half of his season in Dallas a few years ago was crazy. He was averaging like 18ppg and shooting 44% from 3.....then it all went down hill.

At this point I would suggest Dirk to sign elsewhere. Maybe a one year contract with the Warriors or Pacers. He deserves another ring. Mark you did it again. It's time to rebuild but sure enough your ego can't take the losing. Smh. All aboard the Timberwolves train.

Back
Top Bottom