2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Seth Curry really going to Mavs...

Just add Jason Thompson and Gerald Green and we good

I'll make it slower for you since you seems to not comprehend. Ohio has a sales and income tax, Florida has a sales tax, therefore less tax will be paid on florida.
And I'll make it slower for you, why are you talking to me. I simply made a suggestion to another poster and you decided to jump in it as if I was talking to you.

View media item 2091331

if you didnt want anyone to comment on a public forum you should've just pmed him :lol:

if you didnt want anyone to comment on a public forum you should've just pmed him
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Deron. Barea. Curry. Harris.
Wes. Justin Anderson.
HarBar. Evans.
Dirk. Dwight Powell.
Bogut. Mejri. McGee.

Two roster spots left. Yikes.

I'll enjoy watching Justin Anderson, Dwight Powell, and Harrison Barnes on the floor together. Just for the effort and athleticism. This is the youngest we've been probably since... 2003-2006 Mavs?

On one hand, I'm happy that we've landed our biggest FA signing in our team history. Before that, it was Wes Matthews. :lol:

And another thing I'm happy about, is that we're no longer hunting for old guys. Regardless of what you think of overpaying for players, within two years, this deal won't look so bad.

Just look at Wes Matthews. People balked at the deal last year. Is he worth that money? Ehh not quite, but he would've gotten even more this year. Locking these quality role players up early isn't necessarily a bad deal.

Now, just have DeMarcus Cousins and John Wall meet half way, and re-unite in Dallas next year. :pimp:

:lol:

Will the Mavs be contenders? Nope. Still a HUGE piece away from even being in contention. But will the team be more fun to watch than trying to fit together a bunch of old guys? Yes.

WTF
@incarceratedbob: **UPDATED NBA NEWS**
@DwyaneWade's agent holding talks tonight with Cavs front office + Owner
Wade will meet only if deal is close #IBN

Last edited:
A number of free agents have contacted the Warriors asking for a minimum deal today. Bob Myers won’t have trouble filling roster. – via Twitter AlexKennedyNBA

Back
Top Bottom