2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

does Horford really make that much of a difference that the C's are like fourth likely to win a championship according to vegas odds?  i dont see it. but vegas knows.

MOzgov can't wait to sign on the contract. Seeing Wade maybe ending up in Cleveland, you just never know what Whitehead might do

does Horford really make that much of a difference that the C's are like fourth likely to win a championship according to vegas odds?  i dont see it. but vegas knows.

I think he helps, but i think the C's overachieved this past season. I wouldn't doubt they have the same record this coming season.

celtics have more chance to get to the finals than any team not name GSW and MAYBE SAS in the west.

Horford makes them better (obviously) but he's not a franchise changer.

I'll give 'em 50ish wins.

Wade gotta leave Miami. They've played with this man for too long. Only wanted him after Kd to GSW. Gotta teach them a lesson. Go be with your lil bro. I can't even fault you

So Wade is gonna take the vets min?

Thought he was trying to get $20M/yr

Last edited:
Wade is aging but limit his minutes and no way it's JR > Wade.

No God Damn way. Wade after running 10 miles and sprinting the last mile during pregame warmups > JR (and JR is my mans)

do the celts trade isaiah thomas for westbrook?
They would, but they ain't getting offered that 
laugh.gif

bron gonna take less money :nerd:
these guys got so much money, their nba salary aint even a big deal. it's about respek and opportunity to win a chip.
riley shouldn't have toyed around with wade

Last edited:
A-friend has handled KD betraying his team well. He's a stand up guy. I hate KD.

Back
Top Bottom