2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Jordan Hill. :rofl:

Get real. Dude is Mo Speights without the buckets.

:rofl: :rofl:

Jordan Hill is easily one of the most underachieving guys in the NBA. A 1st round high draft pick given plenty of chances to stand out, and all he's done is be a bare minimum serviceable NBA player. I usually still wish for the success of NBA players who used to be on my team, but this dude I completely loathe. A total underachiever who plays like he doesn't enjoy basketball one bit. Trash can.

?

nerd.gif

So many Eastern teams underachieved that the Celtics feasted some just by being pretty good and bringing it every night. Horford should help but I don't think he moves them up a tier. IT is still their best ballhandler and shooter - not a good thing.

i dont get the wade hate though.

dude old and passed prime but put up some nice numbers in the last playoffs.

21-4-5 on 47% (52% from the 3).

would be a great addition to Cle. Instant perfect mesh with bron too.

Someone fill me in, Wade seriously going to Cleveland or are these hypotheticals?

apparently his agent is discussing with GM and Owner.

wouldn't be surprised if he goes. Def not going anywhere with the Heat and would be back with his best friend.

it's all in Gabby's hands :nerd:

So many Eastern teams underachieved that the Celtics feasted some just by being pretty good and bringing it every night. Horford should help but I don't think he moves them up a tier. IT is still their best ballhandler and shooter - not a good thing.
BOI stop talking like the WEST is all that good.

Its legit GSW, Spurs and Clippers. Everybody in the west sucks.

Like it or not ATL was better than the clippers. Toronto was better than the Clippers. The standings are balanced.

apparently his agent is discussing with GM and Owner.

wouldn't be surprised if he goes. Def not going anywhere with the Heat and would be back with his best friend.

it's all in Gabby's hands :nerd:

I touched on it many pages back, but I was just effing around, if this happens then there might as well be just the two teams in the league.

Back
Top Bottom