2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

As a 2? That's debatable because of what Vic is capable of defensively. Reggie Jackson ain't guarding wings full time.

I'll take what Oladipo is capable of on both sides of the ball over the instant offense Reggie Jackson would given you off the bench.
Is Vic an exceptional defender? I honestly don't know

From Orlando's perspective, I get what they were trying to fill but I don't think they executed it correctly at all

However, I also don't know if Vic elevates them that much higher without Ibaka

Going forward, if they really couldn't afford to sign Ibaka then I get it.. are they going to be able to sign Vic long term then?

Vic is a great defender. Got that dog in him.

Didn't watch too much of magic. I just remember watching steph drop 51 on him. He actually played great defense that game too.
Could be avery Bradley for guy if he works hard and continues to grow

Last edited:
Didn't watch too much of magic. I just remember watching steph drop 51 on him. 
Regular Season means zip

We see this year after year after year.

Lace them up for 7, completely different game.

Last edited:
Hope Orlando finds a Vic replacement, traded our 2nd best player for a rental. Helped OKC get better but we got worse, no way Ibaka worth 3 players

Dipo is capable of playing great defense, I just don't know how many perimeter shots he's going to hit.

You put him out there with Russ & Roberson and there is no spacing for Durant.

They would have to run run run after everything, make or miss. Stay away from the half court as much as possible.
laugh.gif

Roberson is not going to start anymore... Dipo is a legitimate SG starter in this league, roberson is not.

Didn't watch too much of magic. I just remember watching steph drop 51 on him. 
Regular Season means zip

We see this year after year after year.

Lace them up for 7, completely different game.
I watched the following with the intention to prove @DMan14  wrong.... but I can't, I could only bare 4 min but this was disgusting for Dipo 
sick.gif
 son got torched 
roll.gif

Was that a Regular season game?

Oh

Had no idea Jimmy Butler is about to turn 28. That's a huge risk to give up Lavine and Dunn for someone who's basically already in their prime and will start to slow soon. Especially given his injury history and high mileage with the Bulls. And im not sure he's THAT good that the Wolves would be considered contenders with him.

Thought those talks broke down?

Two good pickups for my NOLA Pelicans. Cheick Diallo at PF & Anthony Davis at C is going to be a problem. 

Hope this Buddy Hield pick means we can get rid of Eric Gordon.

Two good pickups for my NOLA Pelicans. Cheick Diallo at PF & Anthony Davis at C is going to be a problem. 

Hope this Buddy Hield pick means we can get rid of Eric Gordon.

Yup, I think they shoulda went Murray over Buddy but I still like it especially Diallo.

Loving the Oladipo move for OKC. Orlando wasn't a good situation for him to grow but dude's explosive, can shoot when he gets good looks, and plays great defense. I honestly still think he has all star potential though I don't know if that'll happen.

Anyway OKC can get rid of the dead weight on the bench and have money to sign Ryan Anderson ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom