2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Drummond and whiteside? Where they end up

Bugatti baze and crabbe will have many saying wtf with their contracts. Guaranteed

Barnes will get at least what he initially turned down last summer

I think Whiteside stays. He and Wade will use all of the cap unless Riles can convince Hassan to take a slight discount in order to be in the running for other FAs. Plus they still need to find a taker for McBob.
They don't have enough to bring back Whiteside, Wade, Deng, and Johnson. If they want to that is.

Rose will finally get to play with a high powered offensive player in Melo. Rose Def could get 8+ assist easy.
That bulls squad couldn't hit a lick when passed the ball.

Drummond and whiteside? Where they end up

Bugatti baze and crabbe will have many saying wtf with their contracts. Guaranteed

Barnes will get at least what he initially turned down last summer
I think Whiteside stays. He and Wade will use all of the cap unless Riles can convince Hassan to take a slight discount in order to be in the running for other FAs. Plus they still need to find a taker for McBob.
Phil needs to show him the best night anyone can have in this city and then tell him "Bosh has blood clots and Wade's knees are older than Pat Riley. You and Goran can't win alone. Come to NY and be a part of something special. Help return us to glory and take your place in history. Or stay in Miami and think about this conversation when Bosh and Wade both retire within 2 years and the only thing the heat are winning are draft picks. Enjoy your flight tomorrow. We hope to hear from you soon."

Too bad it may come at the expense of Porzingis.

?
It's kind of like the LeBron-Kyrie-Love conundrum.

Rose will have the ball in his hands as the PG, and Melo is the alpha dog of the team. Porzingis will be getting the leftovers.

Ah, gotcha.

It was kind of like that last season to a certain extent, though. He was the 2nd-3rd option but we rarely ran plays for him. If we did it was a post up 18' from the basket.

Rose might actually open up opportunities for Porzingis with his ability to penetrate. Last season Grant was the only guard that drove to the rim but he never got consistent minutes even though Porzingis' numbers were better & more efficent with Grant on the court.

I have no clue what Phil will do in the next few weeks but having a coach that understands modern basketball already makes us a better team. Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.

Last edited:
They don't have enough to bring back Whiteside, Wade, Deng, and Johnson. If they want to that is.
Deng/Joe probably on the longboat. Been rumors of the exception or nothing for Joe... and we all know Joe don't play about dem cheques

Wizards getting ready to offer Noah a max contract holy ****

4 years/120 million 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Vic is a pretty down to earth guy by all accounts. He doesn't care about being a diva. Something durant and Russ won't have to worry about like with shmurda

Vic accepted a bench role didn't really complain i don't think

I know the Wizards PR team is livid. A twitter rumor from someone with zero credibility has went viral and got them as one of the internet's laughing stocks for the day.

I know the Wizards PR team is livid. A twitter rumor from someone with zero credibility has went viral and got them as one of the internet's laughing stocks for the day.
fwiw, Chad Ford put the Kings right back in the clown spotlight with an erroneous tweet

Back
Top Bottom