2. Clips

3. Spurs

4. Trailblazers

5. Jazz

6. Thunder

7. Grizzlies 

8. Timberwolves

Last edited:
Bennett seems dumb. like. mentally ******ed. not like joking. Like he didnt develop all the way.

that's kind of foul to say. have you ever seen any of his interviews? He's young and seems really carefree. I hope he can pull it all together as he matures.

Last edited:
Festus and turner are complete ****

And I thank god everyday the Lakers didn't sign them like rumored
Festus...I can see why you said that lol.  Turner, I like what he can do for that team defensively.  Dame and McCollum are going to be the majority of the offense anyway.  You like the Mosgov signing??? 

The Turner signing was puzzling. Not just because of the money, but how does he fit with Lillard and McCollum. He can't space the floor and needs the ball in his hands, which is why he was effective in Boston.

The Turner signing was puzzling. Not just because of the money, but how does he fit with Lillard and McCollum. He can't space the floor and needs the ball in his hands, which is why he was effective in Boston.

I'm assuming he'll be coming off the bench though, correct. He can be the primary ball handler for the 2nd unit. Aminu still at the starting 3.

considering they also have Crabbe I don't get it either. He's a very high character guy though according to friends who went to school with him.

I can see him conforming to whatever role and coaching a fine coach like Stotts suggests for him.

Dudes going from a top 5 coach to another top 5 coach. Interesting.

Last edited:
I like AB going to the Nets. Those are the type of moves they should be making. Their new coach is known for developing players and helping them stick. Take a flyer on young guys that haven't reached their potential and see if you could catch lightning in a bottle.

On a related note...it's looking like the Celtics best asset available for trade might be the 2017 Nets pick. Not sure if this qualifies as a hot take, but I'd rather have that before any player on their roster. Don't call my phone for trade conversations if you don't start off with that piece.

Last edited:

I'm assuming he'll be coming off the bench though, correct. He can be the primary ball handler for the 2nd unit. Aminu still at the starting 3.
Depending on what happens with Harkless, Turner might start at SF. I thought they were planning to shift Aminu to PF like they did towards the end of the season but I guess it depends on Harkless' free agency and Vonleh's development.

It just occurred to me the ESPY's didn't say **** about Money Mayweather. I'm surprised. He just retired this year right?

Depending on what happens with Harkless, Turner might start at SF. I thought they were planning to shift Aminu to PF like they did towards the end of the season but I guess it depends on Harkless' free agency and Vonleh's development.

I thought the same. Aminu seems to be better suited as a PF anyways.

'And Rasheed, you Bet smile in your class pictures, don't have me spending money on these pictures again and you looking like you got an attitude, straighten ya face up before you get out this car''

Last edited:
Just summer league

I'd pull up KD shooting 33% in summer league. Or Bron shooting 35% in summer league. Or Tim Duncan getting Dominated by a 2nd year Jermaine Oneal and Greg Ostertag.

It's summer league :lol:. All it tells you is which 2nd and 3rd year players, or dudes who are trying to make the league CANT play.

Back
Top Bottom