2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Lakers will be in the mix for a playoff seed

196157.gif

"If Serge Ibaka weren't here, Aaron Gordon would be my power forward," Vogel said. "But Serge is here. Aaron is going to be playing [small forward]. We are going to put the ball in his hands a lot. We're going to use him like Paul George."
Gordon is stoked to stretch his skill set. "I'm gonna be like a third guard," he said. "I'll have a much bigger ballhandling responsibility, and I'm all for that."
Orlando is trying to kill AG's development. Please stop.

Well, I mean. The Clippers tied with SA and then eliminated them in the playoffs and people still thought/think the Spurs are better than the Clippers. Most people had hem finishing ahead of the Clippers the following season :lol: I can see why they would think that. I'm not gonna argue against anyone that feels that way.

just 2/3 years ago EVERYBODY thought Memphis was better than the Clippers even though they were 1-1 in playoff series. I'm sure you were fine with that. Now it's our turn :lol:

:rofl:

touche'

vogul literally trying to create another paul george haha. get off pg nuts. you arent his coach anymore.

I don't really think the Spurs took that big of a step back.  Even if they lose 15 more games than last year they are still winning 52+ games.  Top 3 without injuries should basically be GSW, Spurs, Clippers.  

The realistically I think it will be grizzlies, OKC/Blazers, and then the Jazz.

I think everyone is really underestimating the spurs.

I agree. Stop underestimating the Spurs. THey still have Kawhi.

I think I'm taking Randle over Gordon 5 out of 4 times.

Russ getting 10 assists per should be easier without KD

Back
Top Bottom