2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

What is okc's starting lineup anyways? Kd passed the torch to singler?

Probably the guy who lit GSW up in the WCF when KD was assisting them, them being Dray and Klay. He had more assists to them than any OKC mate
Andre :pimp:

Last edited:
can the lakers make the playoffs?

how many wins do you think? realistically?

25-30? Possible? Probable?
I would think around the 25 area.  I don't know how feasible it is going to be to double their wins from last year.

Russ/Dipo/Roberson is like the West version of Rondo/Wade/Jimmy. Both should be interesting to watch :lol:

Danny Parkins Verified account
‏@DannyParkins

True Dion Waiters story from his Cuse days: he considered his game a combo of Kobe and Dwayne Wade so he had teammates call him Kobe Wade.
laugh.gif
Thunder lost KD and Kobe Wade 
mean.gif

Russ gonna be scoring leader this year? That's pretty much in the bag now, yes?
Indubitably

In really close to saying Russ is going to average a triple double this season.

I don't know where he's at now but Marc wasn't even running last month and he had surgery in February. Grizz need to worry about him coming back in full form. He was slipping even before the injury. Idk if I trust him especially with Chandler weakening the perimeter defense.

Marc has a tendency to come into the season out of shape. That's a big reason why he didn't look great last year and it wasn't due to age. He came into camp out of shape the year after winning DPOTY as well. You can see similar dips in his numbers from that year compared to last.

From what I know, he'll be ready. I'll know for sure in about another month.

My whole thing is I feel like there is a 99.9% chance the Clippers finish ahead of Memphis and a really good chance they finish top 3. I think Memphis has like a 10% chance of finishing top 3. I don't think it should be crazy to see the majority of people having the Clippers ahead of Memphis. I won't go as far as saying Memphis will struggle to make the playoffs but I think wherever they finish, it will be behind the Clippers. Whether that is 1 game behind or 10 games is a different story.

So, when Memphis, LAC and SAS all won 55/56 games the year before, how many people still said the Clippers and Spurs were heads and shoulders better than Memphis? Its a lose/lose situation because no matter if Memphis finishes right on the map with them, 1 game off or 10 games off, opinions won't change. :lol:

Well, I mean. The Clippers tied with SA and then eliminated them in the playoffs and people still thought/think the Spurs are better than the Clippers. Most people had hem finishing ahead of the Clippers the following season :lol: I can see why they would think that. I'm not gonna argue against anyone that feels that way.

just 2/3 years ago EVERYBODY thought Memphis was better than the Clippers even though they were 1-1 in playoff series. I'm sure you were fine with that. Now it's our turn :lol:

In really close to saying Russ is going to average a triple double this season.

I wish, but the assists will be the hardest part. No more KD or Ibaka on the wing to pass it to for easy buckets. He'll be having to dump it off to Adams all the time, or give it to one of those other idiots, like oladipo, that will take 4 dribbles first, which cancels out the assist.

Harden is going to lead the league in scoring. Rockets will be playing zero defense this season

Harden will get 31 PPG

Rockets give up 120 PPG

bruhhhI forgot all about Mike _antoni. He's gonna turn Harden into a gawd. His offensive schemes :smokin :smokin. His defensive schemes :x :x

Yea I think the assists will be relatively easy just because his usage rate is going to be even higher with no KD. He's really the only creator they have now. The toughest part will be the rebounds. Right now I have him at 30, 8.5, 10 for next season.

Back
Top Bottom