2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Westbrook said that he had told him just 1 week earlier, at dinner, that he was staying
laugh.gif
KD said this wasn't true at all.

who's more believable at this point though?

I'm going to lean towards Westbrook. I never believed anything KD said was genuine (for years) and I definitely don't believe in what he says or does now.

who's more believable at this point though?

I'm going to lean towards Westbrook. I never believed anything KD said was genuine (for years) and I definitely don't believe in what he says or does now.
What u think is fake about kd. I've always been a fan of his until this happened. Now I can't stand his ***. It must have been hard as hell playing with a guy like Russ. He's wild. Sometimes he doesn't think at all and he takes a lot of shots.

so is he supposed to talk to everyone on the team beforehand or just westbrook?

i see no problem with him talking to everyone. Is that odd? Obviously, him not talking to McGary about it wouldn't be shocking.

But i have to believe he actually had relationships with some of the guys on the team, no? Is that ridiculous to think? Serious question. Or was he that miserable where he didn't interact with anyone on that team? Went to practice, minded his business, went home. Showed up at pre-game, played the game, went home after the game, with no relationships at all. Went on the road, flew on the plane, sat in the corner by himself while everyone was playing cards, shooting the ****, but KD with blinders sitting in the back, talking to the stewardess more than teammates, landed, checked into his hotel, went to the mall or watch movies by himself, grabbed a bite to eat by himself, went back to the hotel and did nothing with movies so he just beat off instead. Woke up the next day, ate breakfast in the corner, went to shoot around, went to the game, sat on the bus by himself with headphones on, by himself.

is this the world you live in homie?

Extremely curious what line of work you are in.

Nobody said all of that. Maybe just maybe they were cool with each other and thats it. Maybe westbrook wasent one of the people he had deep relationships with.

That KD-Westbrook drama is irritating.

Kd owes nobody anything but it would've been respectful of him to call / text somebody he's been working is *** off with for 8 years.

/end of discussion

Any eastern conference playoff team that doesn't have assistants working RIGHT NOW watching tape and putting together lebron James dossiers and strategies in an attempt to stop him from getting to the finals is wasting their time and doesn't deserve to win.

You sort of have to wonder if the east has just given up at this point and is just waiting for retirement

Any eastern conference playoff team that doesn't have assistants working RIGHT NOW watching tape and putting together lebron James dossiers and strategies in an attempt to stop him from getting to the finals is wasting their time and doesn't deserve to win.

You sort of have to wonder if the east has just given up at this point and is just waiting for retirement

A lot of eastern teams have made some good moves i.e Pacers, Knicks, Heat etc

No one is bending over and letting LeBron get to the Finals. It's usually all about position and matchup in basketball. Any one that watches the game enough can figure that out.

If (big if) teams are healthy going into the playoffs, the Cavs won't have as easy of a run as they did this year. I think :lol:

I kind of like the Pelicans roster. Management surrounded Davis and Holiday with competent players that can play both sides of the court.

Competent on both sides of the court or not those guys they surrounded AD with are Alonzo Gee, Langston Galloway, Solomon Hill, Etwaun Moore, Tim Frazier, Quincy Pondexter, Kendrick Perkins and Alexis Ajinca. That team is going to be really, really bad.

A lot of eastern teams have made some good moves i.e Pacers, Knicks, Heat etc

No one is bending over and letting LeBron get to the Finals. It's usually all about position and matchup in basketball. Any one that watches the game enough can figure that out.

If (big if) teams are healthy going into the playoffs, the Cavs won't have as easy of a run as they did this year. I think :lol:

If the Pacers stay healthy and play well together then they have the type of team that could really give the Cavs problems. Myles Turner is a man child that they would have no answer for. And PG could do a better job on LeBron than anyone in the league outside of Kawhi.

The Pelicans will probably miss the playoffs, but at least they are building around Davis with the right idea moving forward. I don't think they'll be "really, really bad" though.

As for the Pacers, I have no idea what they are doing. They have good players, but the overall fit seems questionable.

i don't think the Pelicans are doing the right thing. Not when you're giving Hill $12M per.

AD is going to be a non-factor, competitive wise, for years. Wasting away there until he leaves for the next place. That roster is garbage. And Buddy Hield man, he's still a big question mark. Never saw him as being an all-star player.

nah kg was in the playoffs yearly and even made the conference finals and that was without having a first rounder for years . i cant see ad doing that in the next four years. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom