2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Kyrie look happy, ***** still drunk from the victory party.

Jimmy B in them white cements.
pimp.gif
jimmy looking like hes ready to hate on kyrie already.

because more cash comes from endorsement deals that people actually see.  whoever endorsed randle aint giving them money that they gave whoever is the face of the company. would u rather have 1 big deal with adidas or 5 small deals with companies people may or may not know about and have little to no exposure?

me? i rather be the face of a big company so other companies come. id take the d rose or james harden adidas endorsement instead of anta, and body armor sports drink, and stance socks, and shottracker wristband, and HUE hair dye (these are klay's deals)
I think you are missing his point.  I think he is alluding that he will get more endorsement dollars in LA than he would in Miami.  It doesn't really matter what the damn source of those dollars is, it just matters that at the end of the day you are getting more cash.

I think you are missing his point.  I think he is alluding that he will get more endorsement dollars in LA than he would in Miami.  It doesn't really matter what the damn source of those dollars is, it just matters that at the end of the day you are getting more cash.
hes already getting into business ventures with khaled tho. khaled out here racking up endorsements left and right. purchasing businesses, investing, snatching up properties and land. i rather follow khaleds path of endorsements than whatever foolishness randle and whoever else in LA is getting. if yall knew the amount tmobile threw at khaled smfh... plus khaled is under jay z. now u have miami and NY opportunies.  not to mention... ITS MIAMI. LA as a city is cool and all, but its not the same.

Last edited:

It's that time of the Year to rank the TOP 5 SG's, again.

Klay has clearly topped the list though Harden is a better player(wait, I don't know if I agree with Harden > anymore)

Klay might be the best player on GSW ?
how is klay on top of the list if harden is a better player...

harden is the best SG in the league to me because Klay is scared to even shoot inside the 3 point line. Klay is the best SHOOTING SG in the league.

harden is the best SG in the league to me because Klay is scared to even shoot inside the 3 point line. Klay is the best SHOOTING SG in the league.
I think your last sentence is true, but Harden sucks at defense. He's not even decent.

I think Mountain-Dew (Randle) is a pretty decent gig especially for a guy that had played a total of 3 months at the time of the deal. I mean outside of New York theta no greater place to maximize your brand than Los Angeles, it's not even a debate.

13502069_1147173448657374_2882880803454639058_n.jpg

jesus christ looks like these dudes are getting ready to go to a funeral

i really wonder who is going to be the leader of that team? i know this is just a picture but damn these cats already look disinterested playing along side each other

Last edited:

i dunno. klay the best 2way sg tho. harden is the best scoring  but gives up hella points on d.

Nice to know Pat Riley frequents NT
Now I know why these pitches from Riley are so effective.  He is probably out here telling people they will make 25% more to stay in Florida so they should take a 20% paycut.  NBA players would definitely be dumb enough to believe it.

Nice to know Pat Riley frequents NT
im not bout to get in a city vs city debate. yall are severely overrating LA as a city tho, basketball aside. SEVERELY.
I think Mountain-Dew (Randle) is a pretty decent gig especially for a guy that had played a total of 3 months at the time of the deal. I mean outside of New York theta no greater place to maximize your brand than Los Angeles, it's not even a debate.
Mountain dew got randle? did they even make a commercial for dude?

Klay isn't scared to shoot inside the 3pt line.

It just isn't needed most nights (Regular Season)

In the Playoffs, on several nights, against the BEST teams in the West, Klay single handedly carried GSW and the bulk of his shots were coming inside the 3pt line and he was getting his shot ANYTIME he wanted against WHOEVER was on him.

Can't shoot inside 2? Man hell no....that's crazy.

Last edited:

Klay isn't scared to shoot inside the 3pt line.

It just isn't needed.

In the Playoffs, on several nights, against the BEST teams in the West, Klay single handedly carried GSW and the bulk of his shots were coming inside the 3pt line and he was getting his shot ANYTIME he wanted against WHOEVER was on him.

Can't shoot inside 2? Man hell no....that's crazy.
afriend we ALLLLLLLLLLL remember that play where klay was on a fast break and had the layup, but instead backtracked to the 3 and chucked up a brick lol. i wouldnt say klay is scared of the 2, just.... he doesnt like it very much. or at least, often rather chuck a heavily guarded 3 than go get the easy 2

Tek is WILDING :rofl:

I hope somebody is saving these quotes for when Whiteside inevitably leaves miami

Last edited:
I think it's a bit foolish to assume the Heat would've went head to head vs the Cavs had they been healthy. They weren't that impressive with Bosh healthy. It wasn't until Bosh went down, to go with signing Johnson that things clicked for them when they went smaller with Deng at PF.

Tek is WILDING
roll.gif

I hope somebody is saving these quotes for when Whiteside inevitably leaves miami
if whiteside were to leave miami.... id probably go find eric spoelstra and attack him in person. and id probably be done being a heat fan. the amount of foolishness it would take to drop the ball and lose whiteside would be impressive. we're debating whether they give the absolute max, or just match everyone elses offer.... him walking isnt even an option on the table

Last edited:
I think it's a bit foolish to assume the Heat would've went head to head vs the Cavs had they been healthy. They weren't that impressive with Bosh healthy. It wasn't until Bosh went down, to go with signing Johnson that things clicked for them when they went smaller with Deng at PF.
VERY true. it forced their hand to improve the team and forced spoelstra to do something different for once. but when we speak about bosh being healthy to compete with the cavs, we're talking about in the post season so JJ would already be there and deng would also still run pf but as backup. hed probably flourish more with less minutes and stress to his body

Last edited:

Also very true, they had one of the worst offenses in the league before that.

Even though they were dominant defensively, there's still no telling.

Back
Top Bottom