2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

It will be extremely interesting to see what Dwight Howard does. Will he be interested in going somewhere like the Warriors where he'd be like the 4th option on offense but potentially win multiple championships, or will he go to some team that obviously has no shot just to still be the #1 or #2 option?

Honestly, I think Dwight is going to be in for a rude awakening. This version of him is not really good enough to warrant the roster moves it would take to sign him. I can't see any of the top contenders even wanting a meeting with him.

Honestly, I think Dwight is going to be in for a rude awakening. This version of him is not really good enough to warrant the roster moves it would take to sign him. I can't see any of the top contenders even wanting a meeting with him.

You giving some of these teams way too much credit.

she still in prison?
no idea. but she bout to come back sophisticated and wellspoken like gucci mane.
She gonna go from getting ****** on cam to wearing a hijab and uplifting our people. Damn shame 
mean.gif

Carlisle will probably bring the best out of Dwight. If they can land Dwight and Conley that'd be a good look for one last run with Dirk.

Last edited:
I could definitely see him going to Dallas...don't know what his thoughts were on Texas though

They would also need Wes and Parsons to stay healthy and be able to get a legit point guard to be able to contend though

I could definitely see him going to Dallas...don't know what his thoughts were on Texas though

They would also need Wes and Parsons to stay healthy and be able to get a legit point guard to be able to contend though

Chandler gone to the Magic on a max deal B.

Rudy Fernandez was supposed to win that Dunk Contest. I had faith in son.

"Vote Me"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom