2016 OFFICIAL YANKEES SEASON THREAD... THANK YOU A-ROD

i hope we trade beltran for something of value. Package him with someone else and get some decent prospects. 

The Nationals had been adamant they were not dealing Joe Ross, Trea Turner, Victor Robles, Reynaldo Lopez or Lucas Giolito to obtain Chapman, Andrew Miller or any closer, despite their desperate need. And they did avoid that.

Without Giolito & Robles, wasn't worth it at all.

Last edited:
Yankees are unlikely to trade Beltran. Can't get a return of any worthwhile prospects.(My guess, not a single above average prospect) And in that case, they feel it is important to just go for it as opposed to trading Beltran for a salary dump for guys they don't like, and have no place for him.

Pieced together info from Merchand, Olney, Heyman & Murti

Last edited:
The Yankees will get minor-leaguers outfielder Clint Frazier and pitcher Justus Sheffield in return, sources tell ESPN's Buster Olney.

I'm fine with having a bad team. I've seen so many good teams, I'm good. I want some young players that can play. Time to get young and start over.

Beltran not going anywhere.

McCann is a great player, too bad he's having an offseason.

I loved Andrew Miller :wow:

So did I. Annoyed at the state this franchise is in

We are officially in the rebuilding stage and won't be competitive until some of these highly touted prospects develop and Harper or Machado comes in 2018

We're the ******* YANKEES man :smh:

Last edited:
I understand why Miller was traded...but he still has 2 years left on his deal at $9M per. The guys we got back are projected to be good players but I would've kept Miller & Betances together.

Might as well send McCann back to Atlanta at this point.

Last edited:
Jim Callis has us as the #1 farm system in baseball :nerd:

Tied with Houston for most top-100 guys (7). Blake Rutherford could make it 8 by the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom