2017 Air Jordan 13 AllStar Re-re-release

I'm seeing Bred 13s being listed for 8/19.

That is on a Saturday, so it's more believable than the June 20th date for the Playoffs. No Idea what happened to those.

Last edited:
The 13 mids r coming slow this year.. plenty of lows. No noise about black toe or melo..

They'll come eventually. Jb skimping on OGs this year.

They have them all lined up for the most part, just hope they drop what they said would.

White/reds and brave blues were nice.
Chutneys coming. Black/white pods coming. Black/reds coming and flints.
If they do drop all that, that's 6/7 OG colorways.
That's a lot for any model in one calendar year.

I'm really hoping no matter what the black/reds with 3m and the flints with 3m drop.
Those are the ones I want the most personally.

Starting to think these aren't dropping, but the same thing happened with the Black Toe 1 release last year and they ended up dropping, so i'll keep patient.

with a 6/20 rd these would be chillin in the back of stores and pics would be out already. unless they on some fake qs type of ****.

The playoffs would have proper hype, pics, before they plan on releasing. That drop would not be taken lightly even from jb.

I think sneakernews something about a euro release for 6/20 The first info mentioned august. I still think its august.

Wouldn't mind if these didn't drop until August, as it would give my wallet some time to recover and build back up.. I'm in on ALL XIII releases this year and hope they drop everything that's been mentioned as possibilities.. :nerd::smokin8)

Back
Top Bottom