2017 Air Jordan 13 AllStar Re-re-release

I read they're dropping in Europe on the 20th.  They're definitely not coming out over here on the 20th.  I checked the FtL, FA, and CS apps rd schedule, and they're not on any of them.  Thank God my 2011 pair is still in good shape...

alien.gif
 im rockin wit these aint droppin til we see pics. 

Seems to me the 6/20 date is just wrong in general, which is why I personally never went with it. There is a retailer (Italian) that listed 6/20 for a bunch of shoes, which I assume was just a placeholder since it was early this year. That's why all the blogs said Cool Grey 8's were 6/20. And the Black/Gym Red AJ8, Black/Gold/Mint AJ13 GG, and a couple more also had 6/20. The AJ13 they listed for 6/20 was 414571-004 (Black/True Red)

Last real "year of the" was in 2014. 4 OG retros of the 6 with a few retro+. I would count 2015 and 2016 for the 7s and 12s, but they released more retro+ and barely any OG.

Would not be surprising if at least one OG dropped off the list of rumored this year.
We've gotten the white/red and both OG lows already.
The black and reds look set and flints seem a go.
Leaving only these and the white/black remaining.
Hopefully they finish the year with 2/3 or better from the rumored list.
I truly hope these do drop, but it's a damn good time to be an AJ13 fan either way.

Last real "year of the" was in 2014. 4 OG retros of the 6 with a few retro+. I would count 2015 and 2016 for the 7s and 12s, but they released more retro+ and barely any OG.

So u don't count them releasing a pack, chi and blk cats plus 3 lows, and atleast 2 more confirmed so far and we midway thru the year

BReds InStead!!!WTF!!! Playin With My Emotions Smokey...Popped up On The Radar, An I Been Lurkin Every Since!!!Now This New News,Say Its Not Tru...

I'm starting to get a weird feeling that these got scrapped :stoneface:
We never knew if these were releasing in the first place. Just a lot of people on social media throwing nonsense around and people backtracking to show they are still credible sources. I pretty much figured because when Foamposite dropped info about the 13 dropping in august there was no mention of the yellow in the color code like it always had

I'm starting to get a weird feeling that these got scrapped :stoneface:
We never knew if these were releasing in the first place. Just a lot of people on social media throwing nonsense around and people backtracking to show they are still credible sources. I pretty much figured because when Foamposite dropped info about the 13 dropping in august there was no mention of the yellow in the color code like it always had
Actually the og didn't have yellow in its color description.

Still hoping these drop this year, only shoe I've been anxiously anticipating.

All the info is seeming sketch now. Are Altitudes even releasing still? JB has been pretty cryptic with all the releases supposedly coming later this year

Actually the og didn't have yellow in its color description.

Still hoping these drop this year, only shoe I've been anxiously anticipating.
Oh word? I thought it did for the playoff/all star cw. Whatever the heck you wanna call em :lol:

I made sure to lessen my anticipation for these a couple of weeks ago when signs started to point towards them not actually​ dropping :lol:

Money saved this year, I'm not tripping. But if Flints become a 2018 release then I hope these do as well.

Back
Top Bottom