sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Iight yall can keep this list

Last edited:
My brother lives in Seattle and just closed on a Half a Million dollar house last week, granted he is doing well for himself but even he told me the cost of housing is insane.

He wants to reinvest some of his income in our hometowns real estate market if possible.
Yup and that 500k gets you a 250k house in any city in Texas. Its definitely a sellers market in Seattle right now. What's crazy is the rest of the state of WA is relatively cheap to live in. I guess that could be said about any major city. I'm just salty because I was here when the rent was cheaper.

Salt Lake City :pimp:

If any of you have a degree and a decent resume and are coming from a hyper competitive culture/city.

PLEASE COME HERE :lol:

Place is growing like crazy and cost of living is low.

Salt Lake City
pimp.gif

If any of you have a degree and a decent resume and are coming from a hyper competitive culture/city.

PLEASE COME HERE
laugh.gif

Let them know man. 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/joelkot...re-doing-the-best-economically/#1b60b1c0d1a03.

More specifically this is top places AA's are doing the bestl economically

1. Atlanta, GC
2. Raleigh, NC
3. Washington, DC/ MD/VA/WV
4. Baltimore, MD
5. Charlotte, NC
6. Virginia Beach/Norfolk, VA
7. Orlando, FL
8. Miami, FL
9. Richmond, VA
10. San Antonio, TX

I hear you on Utah but that's a hell of a leap for me. I need a place to be at least like 13% since that's the national average.

Last edited:
Well Fort Worth is a major city but it's still like 30 more minutes to Dallas. People from there would probably take issue, but us not from there kind of mention that whole area synonymously. Kind of like I tell people I am from Fort Sill, Oklahoma and they go "Oklahoma City?" I'm like sure but actually it's 90 miles South.

Same search, change is to Dallas and still most of these are new construction in Dallas proper. I have 1700 sq ft and a 3 car garage. It's big enough, with a GF who is a hoarder of shoes/clothes as most tend to be, it gets a bit tighter though. I could maybe upgrade to 2,000+ as my baby gets older and needs more space and a twin bed. Ninja, lol, could never do that. I guess I could but wouldn't subject myself to it on purpose. Would have to be a victim of circumstance. My walk in closet is bigger

https://www.trulia.com/for_sale/Dal...TIC,TOWNHOUSE_type/price;d_sort/new_homes_lt/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/joelkot...re-doing-the-best-economically/#1b60b1c0d1a03.

More specifically this is top places AA's are doing the bestl economically

1. Atlanta, GC
2. Raleigh, NC
3. Washington, DC/ MD/VA/WV
4. Baltimore, MD
5. Charlotte, NC
6. Virginia Beach/Norfolk, VA
7. Orlando, FL
8. Miami, FL
9. Richmond, VA
10. San Antonio, TX

I hear you on Utah but that's a hell of a leap for me. I need a place to be at least like 13% since that's the national average.

It is changing but I believe it is .005 black :smh:.

And there is the Mormon culture here as well.

Which isn't bad - but is an ENTIRELY different conversation. :lol:

But if you are in SLC or Park City you good.

And the commute is basically zero.

It is really about your attitude.

And I love being black here. It is hard sometimes but I do the best I can to educate and create bridges wherever possible. Represent.

Last edited:
I've seen WAY better listings in Texas of new/modern homes for around the same price,square footage and even closer to the major cities in Texas.

Those ones are just alright.

Last edited:
Srs question, how is life for a black man in Salt Lake.. curious

My bad I did not see this. I touched on it a few posts up but:

It is pretty good but not necessarily easy. You can't bring that white people stuff out here (not saying you have it) cause you will just flat out go crazy.

The dating seen is kind of rough cause it is hard to find the diversity you may be looking for. People I run with are not from here. But like I mentioned - you take yourself wherever you go so it is really up to you.

But corporations find a ton of value in people having different perspectives/backgrounds which has helped with bringing talent and overall improving the city/ Utah.

I dunno man ask me something specific :lol:.

list is garbage :lol:

Author went out of his way to not mention NYC. A lot happens in NYC Monday morning than Friday night at some of these places and that is one of the few reasons why NYC >. Job prospects are abundant, earning is based how hard you hustle and affordability is a matter of perspective.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So like 5 out of every 1,000 people? 1 out of every 200? Nah bro, don't need that. We've come far but I don't think we've come that far. I'm a big burly looking dude too so anything something happened I'm going to be the first person looked at.

Lol Man Jose is ****** trash. NYC isnt what its cracked up to be at all. Its dope. But its no fun. Back in the day I'm sure it was. The nightlife is just eh. Way to serious for me. After being in sf and NYC. I need booty shaking and nonsense in my life.

cant have a city night life if everything closes early. NYC is 4am :pimp:

Salt Lake City :pimp:

PLEASE COME HERE :lol:

No sistas out there , n the nightlife sucks ...be bored out my mind :lol:

Back
Top Bottom