2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 1.35.39 AM.png

Here is the actual top of the DEF available to me. GB was intriguing but they aren't getting any points. Houston is another interesting one but you never know which Titans team is showing up to play. Divisional game though so it might be worth a shot. They were able to get pressure and points against NE last week even though they gave up so many points in the actual game.

Philly easy

Steelers or Pats D?

Anybody taking a chance on Will Fuller? He should be ready to play this weekend and would be the 2nd receiver in Houston.

In a full point PPR league is right now the time to trade Chris Thompson or do you guys think he can keep up major production all year? I mean three games in dude has put up 15, 30 and 33 points and is the #3 overall RB.

buc em buc em

I really wanna say these are "super" outlier performances by him but I had him in a couple leagues last year and he was a very low key PPR (but was putting up a modest 10-12 points per game and not these monster numbers he's done so far this year).

I haven't watched any WAS games this year but I do own Pryor/Crowder.

Seems those 2 WR's just haven't been able to make plays or not on same page as Cousins so this explains why Thompson has been feasting.

I'd say feel out what you can get for Thompson.

If someone buys high and offers someone who we know is a stud but has had some dud games, sell Thompson.

If you're just getting stupid offers that don't improve your team, then hang onto Thompson.

In a full point PPR league is right now the time to trade Chris Thompson or do you guys think he can keep up major production all year? I mean three games in dude has put up 15, 30 and 33 points and is the #3 overall RB.

John00 John00 Yea, I figure even if the Rams are still gonna be a meh team that McVay has shown he's set up a much better offense to let Gurley flourish and also the Rams just having a better roster this year compared to last year.

I owned Gurley last year and main thing I notice this year so far is that he's getting a good share of passing targets whereas last year he never caught the ball.

SMH at Shady getting like 10-20 rushing yards the last 2 games, what in the hell?

So is this a no brainer "take it and run" on getting Gurley for Shady?

I actually was offered this package after week 1 that I'm thinking I done goofed not accepting (hindsight is 20/20):
Gurley/Gronk/Devante Parker for Shady/Keenan Allen

Remember it was just after week 1 and Devante hadn't played a game yet so I was a little skeptical on this package.

But now the offer is just Gurley for Shady straight up.

Take the deal and run. I don't believe anyone is "matchup proof" but Gurley is way closer to it than Shady.

Pick 3 out of the 4.

Fournette
Dalvin cook
Kareem hunt
Joe mixon

Have stashed mixon all season, but want to start him this week as he's clearly become the rb1 and is playing Cleveland. For sure starting kareem so that leaves out of fournette and cook

Pick 3 out of the 4.

Fournette
Dalvin cook
Kareem hunt
Joe mixon

Have stashed mixon all season, but want to start him this week as he's clearly become the rb1 and is playing Cleveland. For sure starting kareem so that leaves out of fournette and cook
I would say leave mixon out

Diggs is right behind his buddy Thielen for league leading in receiving yards. I may want to take Diggs honestly.

I traded K. Allen for Diggs after week 1

To me he is great but the QB issue is iffy

Last week TB had a ton of injuries

I rather have Baldwin

You're a Chargers fan so you'd know better than me...should I pick up Branden Oliver ASAP?

I don't have Gordon on my team, I'd just be grabbing him as a stash. I don't even know what's going on with Gordon's knee.

Last time Oliver got the job he wasn't great

I was thinking about scooping him but I dunno if he can handle the load

So this how my team looks after acquiring Bell

I got room for one more FA... Debating on who I should go for

Attachments

• B1FACC7B-DC42-4936-A826-9D24DF6D90E5.png
    B1FACC7B-DC42-4936-A826-9D24DF6D90E5.png
    575.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 4095AE79-77A0-48FA-BC18-372115F2C0E8.png
    4095AE79-77A0-48FA-BC18-372115F2C0E8.png
    587.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 1010B476-8956-4054-9593-7FB1905CF727.png
    1010B476-8956-4054-9593-7FB1905CF727.png
    583.4 KB · Views: 2
Howard a 'must-start' tonight right?
Guess it depends on your team. I'm debating it myself. My other RBs are Hunt and Gurley so I am for sure starting them. Don't know if I should start Howard/Fitz/Tyreek Hill in flex

Guess it depends on your team. I'm debating it myself. My other RBs are Hunt and Gurley so I am for sure starting them. Don't know if I should start Howard/Fitz/Tyreek Hill in flex

Tyreek Hill in primetime games = money

He takes his game to another level under the lights

My RBs are Hunt, Howard, Henry & Kamara.

Help me pick 2: Sanu @ Bills, Paul Richardson vs Colts, Kamara @ Dolphins (London), Kelvin @ Pats (if he plays)

Pick 3 out of the 4.

Fournette
Dalvin cook
Kareem hunt
Joe mixon

Bench Mixon still could get vultured since Hill/Benard are still in the mix

The other 3 get all the carries

Dudes never wanna trade bruh. Trash RBs and insteas of trading just, adding more trash yo the roster (Brieda & Cadet)

Pick 3 out of the 4.

Fournette
Dalvin cook
Kareem hunt
Joe mixon

you gotta bench mixon until you know for sure hes going to get 16-20 touches per game. that O-line is also iffy. i'm not a fan of fournette this week since the team is traveling back from london and that might throw them off

PPR

pick one
sanders vs oak
thielen vs det

and

carson vs ind
thompson at kc

currently have thielen in the flex and carson as my RB2

Back
Top Bottom