2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Tyrod, Siemian
Hyde, Quizz, Breida, Cadet, White
Green, M. Thomas, Crabtree, Maclin, Decker, Agholor
Z. Miller
Pats
Tavecchio

If this was my team, I would try to trade both Thomas and Green individually for 2 players. Thats the only way this team could even be mildly successful. Your team is 2 stud receivers and a lineup of holes.

If this was my team, I would try to trade both Thomas and Green individually for 2 players. Thats the only way this team could even be mildly successful. Your team is 2 stud receivers and a lineup of holes.

Not my team just one I was trying to trade a RB to and they rejected

But yup I agree

Standard scoring...Offered up CJ Anderson for Michael Thomas...dude declined and countered with Gurley for Thomas.

My RBs- Bell, Gurley, CJ Anderson, Carson, Donta foreman
My WRs- TY, Devante Adams, Golladay, Hurns, JJ Nelson

Kinda leaning towards keeping Gurley, but I feel like I need another WR. Other guy has like no RBs (forte, Dion Lewis, mixon, and Lacy :lol:) Was thinking maybe packaging someone else up with gurley and asking for Thomas and Mixon...

Thoughts?

Anyone?

Pick 2:

Carson
Shepard
Bryant

Just curious, in my 2nd Money league. Somebody got fed up and dropped Luck? Worth holding on the bench even though I have Cousins? Feel more so that Luck can win you a week when healthy. Would flip Cousins later depending on how Luck looks.

Am I wrong for not trusting Ajayi in London this week? That knee got me second guessing.
I could put Cohen in his place and then use Kearse, Coleman, Snead or Foreman in the flex.
Standard league. Any thoughts?

Todd Gurley has the type of workload that made David Johnson and LeVeon Bell the consensus 1 and 2 overall picks in this year's fantasy drafts. All the carries + all the catches + all the goal line carries. I'd considered moving him since he has a difficult schedule coming up (and frankly ROS), but I just can't do it. Unless you're getting another RB1 AND WR1 then you just can't trade him.

So my friend's team that I'm managing doesn't have **** for receivers - Rishard Matthews, Tyrell Williams, Corey Davis and Funchess, but has a ton of RB's - Mixon, Chris Thompson, Ingram, Powell, Gore, Abdullah and Kamara...

Got a trade offer....Send - Chris Thompson and Abdullah, Receive - Dez and Chris Hogan....full point PPR, think I should do it? Leaning towards yes.

My friend is paying me $100 if I just make sure he doesn't get last cause he has to buy dinner for the whole league if he does :lol:

Back
Top Bottom