2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Welp now I'm even more torn on my WR3/flex options

Kelvin Benjamin (knee) was "full" in Thursday's practice.
It puts Benjamin on track to suit up against the Patriots. Coach Ron Rivera said his No. 1 receiver will play, barring a setback. It's a gorgeous matchup, as the Patriots have allowed the most passing yards in the NFL through three weeks. Even with the injury question marks, Benjamin will be an upside WR2. Sep 28 - 2:48 PM

I had asked before and I think I remember you guys said Goff/Watson

Rivers/Siemian is current

Cut Siemian & grab Watson or Goff? I had mentioned Palmer before, but I know he wasn't highly thought of initially in here, lol

they gave Dez only two targets (caught them both, one for a ridiculous TD)

Although it wasnt actually a TD, just wasnt enough evidence to over rule on the field. He also doesnt get that call if the lineman didnt run down to push him closer.

The move he made was def nice and he did take on 3-4 guys initially trying to make his way.

Without the TD though thats 2 rec for 12 yards, 1.2 points (standard).

Washed .. no but he's not WR1 or WR2 imo

Will Fuller is the stash, Watson has been chucking or at least trying to
Jordy will feast tonight, Bears secondary is exposed and in divisional games Rodgers puts up hella points. Works well for Ty as well
Still considering flexing Henry and starting Murray this week. Both can be productive. I just wished one would really shine over the over:stoneface:

My Abdullah for his Snead? 0.5 PPR

My RB's - Dalvin Cook, Doug Martin, Carson, Abdullah, Derrick Henry, CJ2K

My WR's - Dez, Tyreek Hill, Hogan and Marvin Jones

I asked htis earlier when the trade was better but, the guy in my league came back with his Sammy and Gillislee for my Jordy.

My other WR: ODBJ, Alshon, M. Jones
RB: CJ, Duke, Blount

Thoughts?

Grab Watson!!!
I had asked before and I think I remember you guys said Goff/Watson

Rivers/Siemian is current

Cut Siemian & grab Watson or Goff? I had mentioned Palmer before, but I know he wasn't highly thought of initially in here, lol

Although it wasnt actually a TD, just wasnt enough evidence to over rule on the field. He also doesnt get that call if the lineman didnt run down to push him closer.

The move he made was def nice and he did take on 3-4 guys initially trying to make his way.

Without the TD though thats 2 rec for 12 yards, 1.2 points (standard).

Washed .. no but he's not WR1 or WR2 imo

You sound like you have something against the dude :lol: if that's your logic then I guess most of the RB's should be stripped of their points for their linemen pushing them into the endzone too

He was a top 5 WR in fantasy from Week 8-16 last year once he came back from injury then had 9 catches for 132 yards and 2 TD's in their playoff game and he gets a billion targets. He just had his three toughest matchups of the year and came out of matchups at the Broncos (Talib and Harris) and at the Cardinals (Peterson) with TD's in both games. Dude is still a WR1 as far as I'm concerned.

You sound like you have something against the dude :lol: if that's your logic then I guess most of the RB's should be stripped of their points for their linemen pushing them into the endzone too

He was a top 5 WR in fantasy from Week 8-16 last year once he came back from injury then had 9 catches for 132 yards and 2 TD's in their playoff game and he gets a billion targets. He just had his three toughest matchups of the year and came out of matchups at the Broncos (Talib and Harris) and at the Cardinals (Peterson) with TD's in both games. Dude is still a WR1 as far as I'm concerned.

Lol nah nothing against him , but we hear this same hype spill about him year after year. I dont see it and it doesnt translate on paper or in fantasy imo. I dont see any value he brings besides name.

If he shows otherwise i will give dude his props and say i was wrong

Help me out .. do i play Cobb tonight?

Mariota
Ingram, Carson
Evans, Baldwin
Reed/Davis
T. Coleman
*insert D/ST*
Succop

Bench: Kelley, Tolbert, Allison, J.Mat, Cobb, Gabriel, Davis

Cohen, Watkins, Thielen, or Hogan for my flex?

it's standard scoring.

Right now I have Cohen in. It's unclear if Watkins will play, Hogan is hit or miss, and I feel like Cohen has a much higher ceiling than Thielen.

edit: oh, Watkins looks like he'll be a go.

Last edited:
Man idk what to do bout Cobb. I hate TNF thi k ima just sit him

Screenshot_20170928-175118.jpg

Back
Top Bottom