2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

True

There's potential but not to blow $50 and be screwed rest of the season playing with only $50 for The next 15 weeks

Now if you have top waiver priority it's no brainer to take a flyer since really it costs you nothing

200 $ budget

Most I know are $100 budget including mine but I've already seen people mention in other forums $50+ lol

Also for our league why didn't we do FAAB **** priority

Most I know are $100 budget including mine but I've already seen people mention in other forums $50+ lol

Also for our league why didn't we do FAAB **** priority

too late now shoulda brought it up before

my league weird we got 200 to spend

Carson is also a sleeper to stash yall

IMG_1729.PNG
First in waivers this week.

Starting Wr: Odell, mike Thomas, Martin is Bryant, tyrell Williams, djax

Starting RB: bell, Crowell, Abdullah, Blount

Ppr league w flex pos

Who should I add

Adam and/or Cohen and don't look back in a PPR. You could use the RB help more and always able to flex either one.

Standard League, have David Johnson, is he worth keeping on the bench, no IR slot? RBs I have Hunt, Cook, Crowell, and Martin. Who shoUld I pick up Cohen or K. Williams?
I'm hanging onto dj for now. if he comes back week 9 or 10, he'll be clutch for the final push and playoff run. if it was a knee injury, I'd be less enthusiastic.

NT fam... I have the 1st waiver pick....

Gillislee, Cohen and Golladay are available....

Any thoughts/opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Edit... PPR btw

I got an offer of my Doug Baldwin for Gurley should i take it?

WR: OBJ, Davante Adams, Nuk, Corey Davis, Baldwin, Zay Jones, Jeremy Maclin
RBs: Melvin Gordon, Jordan Howard, Gillislee, Rawls

Whys everyone spending so much on cohen? Is Howard in th dog house or something? :lol:

I wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks out and hope to get lucky but no idea why people spending 30, 40, or 50 on him....

Either I'm missing something or dudes thirsty for week 1

No reason why Cohen can't have a Theo Riddick role, especially with their lack of receivers.

Howard will still get the majority of the touches tho

I have Luck...streamed Eli :smh:..

Got offered Rivers and CJ Anderson for Ty Montgomery and Maclin. What you guys think?

Last edited:
100$ budget and i own Howard but dropping 40$ for cohen is reasonable for cuff later down season but i need a WR more importantly...Pryor has me concerned...also my rbs are Zeke and Cook. Any help NT

I have luck...streamed Eli :smh:..

Got offered Rivers and CJ Anderson for Ty Montgomery and Maclin. What you guys think?

Whoever gets Montgomery wins the deal

100$ budget and i own Howard but dropping 40$ for cohen is reasonable for cuff later down season but i need a WR more importantly...Pryor has me concerned...also my rbs are Zeke and Cook. Any help NT

Cohen looks like he'll carve out a Theo Riddick role. Chicago will probably figure out more creative ways to get both Howard & Cohen on the field at the same time. I like him as a flex/RB3 ROS.

Stay the course with Pryor.

Jesse James is available in my league. Is that fools gold or the real deal Holyfield?

Pittsburgh's offense has so many weapons ahead of James so it's hard to see him having any consistency.

Whoever gets Montgomery wins the deal

Cohen looks like he'll carve out a Theo Riddick role. Chicago will probably figure out more creative ways to get both Howard & Cohen on the field at the same time. I like him as a flex/RB3 ROS.

Stay the course with Pryor.

Pittsburgh's offense has so many weapons ahead of James so it's hard to see him having any consistency.

Im wondering if 40$ is enough for Cohen im no1 on the waiver

Who should I claim? I got the #2 claim spot and I have a pretty balanced team. Really trying to grab someone for depth or a trade.
IMG_2732.PNG

kingkoopa kingkoopa I have Fournette, M. Gordon, Kamara and Robert Kelley, T. West...

Edit I will be dropping Fat Rob

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom