• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of y'all going to the game tomorrow? Game 7 had hella cavs fans last year. I sat next to two dudes that flew in from Cleveland and they asked me for advice on how to not die in Oakland lol.

Why are the next couple of games 3 days apart?

Maximize hype and discussion between each game. It's 18 days for the 7 game series.

while the wait can be frustrating, i don't mind them stretching out games when i think about the fact that we're about to have no basketball for the next 4 months

RUN WHITE WOMEN RUN!!!!

"Put on my laker jersey then i go rape white
(number 8 )"

im the last person to be the police of morals but yall still making tongue in cheek comments about rape? we better than that NT

Last edited:
Any of y'all going to the game tomorrow? Game 7 had hella cavs fans last year. I sat next to two dudes that flew in from Cleveland and they asked me for advice on how to not die in Oakland lol.

Is Oakland scarier than Cleveland? I thought a lot of the folks in Oakland were getting squeezed out because of all the bay money moving that way.

Is Oakland scarier than Cleveland? I thought a lot of the folks in Oakland were getting squeezed out because of all the bay money moving that way.

this has been discussed recently but perception really clouds folks' judgement of oakland. don't get me wrong, there are still some grimey *** parts (right around Oracle arena itself and east of it) but outside of that ****, i'd feel extremely comfortable raising a family in a vast majority of oakland.

crime happens (home invasion, robberies, car break-ins, murder) but the same **** happens in neighborhoods throughout San Francisco

im the last person to be the police of morals but yall still making tongue in cheek comments about rape? we better than that NT
This.
yea that rape talk needs to stop. yall should know better than that
That.
It is kinda funny how rape is such a light hearted topic
laugh.gif
. Even women can appreciate a good rape joke
And there are POC who tell black jokes. Doesn't mean we welcome those jokes.

one thing i did not like about lebron in game one was he was always showboating after a dunk in the first half. that shows his insecurity.

its not helping the cavs at all when he does that. i would say it would be a good way to pump up the home crowd but they arent playing in cleveland.

all its doing is making the warriors get more motivated and the crowd get even more loud when the warriors go on a run. i dont remember him doing that last finals

one thing i did not like about lebron in game one was he was always showboating after a dunk in the first half. that shows his insecurity.

its not helping the cavs at all when he does that. i would say it would be a good way to pump up the home crowd but they arent playing in cleveland.

all its doing is making the warriors get more motivated and the crowd get even more loud when the warriors go on a run. i dont remember him doing that last finals

He knows his time is up, he's trying to get a few more "moments" for his highlight reel before he's doneski [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
Warriors looked great in Game 1, I remember saying to the people sitting next to me after KD had like 20 in the first half that dude would have a monster game with close to 40, he was just unstoppable at that point.

And Cleveland just didn't have it when the 3rd started, hoping to see the same level of intensity in Game 2 from star to finish though.

As a fan in general the Oracle is an insane arena and just a crazy atmosphere for basketball, but then add in that its the Finals :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom