• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors looked great in Game 1, I remember saying to the people sitting next to me after KD had like 20 in the first half that dude would have a monster game with close to 40, he was just unstoppable at that point.

And Cleveland just didn't have it when the 3rd started, hoping to see the same level of intensity in Game 2 from star to finish though.

As a fan in general the Oracle is an insane arena and just a crazy atmosphere for basketball, but then add in that its the Finals
smokin.gif
The Oracle is an awful arena to me bro
laugh.gif
That **** is terrible.

And the same meme holds true with the bottom reading "WHEN I'M DONE TRASHING LEBRON"

It's a disgusting, troubling passion for folks on both sides.

The people who should be posting that pic are NOT people who trash Lebron and hate when people praise him, because they're guilty of the same thing in the opposite direction. The people who should be posting that pic are people who have an opinion on Lebby, and when they see someone disagree with it, they go "Cool. So anyways," and they move on.

Reactions: HIM
Has there ever been a time the defending champs get swept in the finals the following season?
The Lakers did in 89 to the Pistons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_NBA_Finals

This is the only one I remember off hand.

magic was out that finals if i recall

Has there ever been a time the defending champs get swept in the finals the following season?

sweeps rarely occur in the finals. the lakers did get swept by mavs when they were going for the 3peat, but that wasn't the finals

Last edited:
magic was out that finals if i recall
sweeps rarely occur in the finals. the lakers did get swept by mavs when they were going for the 3peat, but that wasn't the finals
Yup. Didn't The Heat get swept the year after they won?

the lakers got swept by the Fo Fo Fo sixers. Moses Malone ate Kareem lunch that series

Last edited:

But not in the Finals.
Yeah I know that was in response to DMan talking about the Lakers getting swept, which also wasn't in the finals.  I'm just thinking of teams that got swept after they won it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom