• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Draymond as a 3rd-4th option. Arrest in that role was averaging 10 a game. I'm in the Draymond is garbage camp but he's athletic enough to average 20ish points a game

That artest was 30+. If we talking about prime artest or artest at the same age Draymond is at then I can't see it.

20 a game [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sometimes if you come in this thread, enough posts could actually make you forget the Dubs beat Bron & the Cavs in the Finals before
laugh.gif

It's almost like it never happened.... or the story won't get told....
Nah, Lakers fans always remind everyone. 
laugh.gif

:lol: Y'all the same dudes hyping up his 32 pt game 7. He's averaging about 11 points a game now. If he's a 1st scoring option on a team with 10-12 more shots taken he'd def average 20 a game.

Y'all also think Draymond is better than K.Love, K. Love is averaging 19 and 10 this season though as a 3rd option :nerd:

Draymond is a star, a great player and a very important piece to that team, but calling him a #1 option is overrating him.

What set doe [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Carson boyscouts of niketalk; 3rd division

I don't see how dudes don't like Bron. Dude is an all time great athlete. He isn't out here getting duis, getting arrested for hitting women, shooting himself, raping women, committing adultery and getting caught, he is socially conscious, and gives back to marginalized populations.

It's possible to do all this and still be a d-bag

Over/under 2 games being close? I'm going under. 

Last edited:
Interesting to see guys having to play both sides of the ball. Can't really hide on defense

I can see Kobe using his status to take advantage of someone. It's not impossible to believe.
Think about what you're saying. I'm saying there's no way it happened, you're saying it absolutely did.

Because it's not impossible to believe.

It definitely happened, because it's not impossible.

Yikes.
You're right though I shouldn't call him a rapist but an accused rapist.
I'm more ok with that than "Screw that rapist chucker diva."

I mean, he was accused, and it was a huge blemish on his brand. And then mocking the entire rape trial that went nowhere isn't simultaneously spitting in the face and making light of actual rape victims.

But it seems we've all moved on from this topic and back to the Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom