• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. 
laugh.gif

I mean, that was organic, though. The conversation flowed into that, has since been abandoned... then this Kobe gif just *poof* right in the middle of nothing that had to do with that. 
laugh.gif

True. :lol:

I mean, that was organic, though. The conversation flowed into that, has since been abandoned... then this Kobe gif just *poof* right in the middle of nothing that had to do with that. :lol:
That was a response to the post above me.

ComptonPrince literally throws a F Kobe randomly in 90% of his posts B.

scary thing for the cavs is they can play great defense every possession, but that still going to result in a great shot for w's players (dray, klay)
they just got to pray those shots gets missed :lol:

w's got the ability to switch on everything. kyrie and lebron would have to be able to break down their guys on a consistent basis and get in the paint

Last edited:
scary thing for the cavs is they can play great defense every possession, but that still going to result in a great shot for w's players (dray, klay)
they just got to pray those shots gets missed :lol:

w's got the ability to switch on everything. kyrie and lebron would have to be able to break down their guys on a consistent basis and get in the paint

As long as McGee doesn't revert to Shaqtin a Fool status, Dubs should win in 6 at least.

But I seen some weird stuff happen.

He probably hates Samaki cause he was a bum. That's more plausible.

Samaki should have paid back Kobe the $100 he was owed :lol:

Edit: You gotta realize of all the beefs still happening with Kobe, the only one is with Samaki ****** Walker because of a gambling incident.

Last edited:
I seen Kob at the African marketplace in leimert park buying a dashiki. Where are you getting that he doesn't mess with black people

So why is Samaki still complaining about getting "sucker punched" in 2016 if he already got paid back.
Dude sounds salty.

Anyway, Imma stop before Ska decides to kick me out
laugh.gif
He ain't complaining he just told me the true story about The Bean 

What was the circle?

The one Samaki wasn't in anymore after said incident on the plane.

Last thing I'll say on this we've all heard the stories of Bean being aloof, a loner, etc. They've been counted and recounted by numerous teammates. I'm pretty sure something as outrageous as what bum *** Samaki is claiming would have been corroborated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom