• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never understood why people mix water with whiskey. Just got some whiskey stones though, these things are :smokin

Last edited:
It wasn't until I started my current job that I found out that people take this drink stuff SUPER serious and you get judged harshly for it.

OG put me on to this few months ago...
pimp.gif

Never understood why people mix water with whiskey. Just got some whiskey stones though, these things are :smokin

People put some water in their scotch to release some scent notes that you wouldn't have if you had it neat. Obviously you don't want scotch too diluted.

Look into it.

It wasn't until I started my current job that I found out that people take this drink stuff SUPER serious and you get judged harshly for it.

That's why you my ninja :pimp:

Pull up and I'll show you.

Oh, I'm sure you would :rolleyes

I could tolerate probably only drink with a handful of guys in this thread. You can a lot about a person just based off their preference in alcohol.

Not sure why some people here would rather prefer Henny over Jameson. It's not the best whisky out there, but it's good for what you get. Also, what with the fixation on Henny? There's far better cognacs out there.

Last edited:
I can't drink alcohol again for the rest of my life. Can't smoke either. I'm already used to it. Used to be a two to 3 blunts a day smoker... Miss it like crazy

Last edited:
The game needs to start already. These inbetween off days are no good for NT, we have people talking about players investment portfolios and judging others for their choice of alcohol. :lol:

Last edited:

Bron this Bron that.

If Kyrie doesn't show out...the Cavs won't win ****. 
I said it before but the warriors are REALLY focusing on keeping Kyrie in check.

Constant doubles and hedges. As soon as he touches the ball someone begins to rotate over.

No way people are still ordering fireball shots in 2017

I'm actually surprised though at "mature" folks who actually like a shot or two of fireball. I thought it was girl thing, but apparently, I was wrong. It ain't for me, but I'm no longer surprised at how common it is.

The incurable optimist inside myself has me excited to get this game underway, but I wouldn't be surprised if that dies quick.

Go Cavs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom