• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nba logo def gonna be on the front so it doesnt compete with spacing for the company logos.

need kd double double. need bron triple double. need draymond 2teal/block total to go over 3.5.

Betting game so gucci. Those are all damn near guaranteed.

need kd double double. need bron triple double. need draymond 2teal/block total to go over 3.5.

Betting game so gucci. Those are all damn near guaranteed.
Bron not getting that triple double tonight bro.

We getting swept 
indifferent.gif

Lebby aint 28, 29 running around chasing KD
Kyrie got Kehlani on the brain
TT is cursed by the Khardashian family
Jr is actually off the henny and looks drunk on the court.

Only person whos doing a great job is Kevin Love, idk why we dont feed him enough. Shump has been fantastic as a role player playing D

Dont understand why Derrick Will wont play, he was such an energizer off the bench.

Welp. Wasted the regular season not fixing our mistakes, just to get burned in the finals. Yup. Cleveland, this is for you.

Prior to this series, the consensus was that Cleveland had more depth than GS right?
Yep, we are deeper on paper, but paper doesnt win you games. Ty Lue cant fix the transition defense or tempo problems unless Bron play 46 mins a night

Shump has been fantastic as a role player playing D
Honestly, I don't know how this guy gets any minutes. JR got a premie newborn so it's justifiable why he's not playing great. Shumpert is trash and I mean that in the nicest way. Best thing he got going is Teyana.

Shump has been fantastic as a role player playing D
Honestly, I don't know how this guy gets any minutes. JR got a premie newborn so it's justifiable why he's not playing great. Shumpert is trash and I mean that in the nicest way. Best thing he got going is Teyana.
Shumpert is challenged offensively, but when hes locked in on defense hes amazing. JRs new born has been out of the hospital for awhile now and healthy, no excuse why JR just cant shoot the damn ball and play 20-30 minutes of D

Yep, we are deeper on paper, but paper doesnt win you games. Ty Lue cant fix the transition defense or tempo problems unless Bron play 46 mins a night
I agree. I just wanted to point this out and laugh at all the people who made such a big deal about GS losing Barbosa, Speights, etc. 
laugh.gif

Who would have thought we'd be sitting here in the finals and it's Cleveland's depth that's unplayable?

The day they picked up Korver, everyone swore that Bron was being "gifted" another good player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom