2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem with dude & he's def appreciate like everyone mentioned.

But I guess I'm the only one who is curious. I mean I get it doesn't take that much time to do what he does, but I do think it requires effort, dedication, and sacrifice.

Eprops>>>>

Yall not about to throw shade at Mr Cool when so many people in this thread do nothing but post nonsense and have never offered one piece of real basketball insight.

That goes for the people who only show up during games and just post the obvious like "X is balling" and never have any real input.

Last edited:
Yall not about to throw shade at Mr Cool when so many people in this thread do nothing but post nonsense and have never offered one piece of real basketball insight.

That goes for the people who only show up during games and just post the obvious like "X is balling" and never have any real input.
Tim Duncan is nothing more than eddy curry with a bank shot

my ***** mrcool is my ***** he also runs the nt sports n training birthday thread. never misses my birthday [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I didn't know Inside The NBA been around since the 80s. Also didn't know Ernie, Kenny, and Charles been on there so long. Kenny been on there since he was like 34. Ernie had hair...and a goatee.

Two decades of chemistry. No wonder they're the GOAT 
pimp.gif

I didn't know Inside The NBA been around since the 80s. Also didn't know Ernie, Kenny, and Charles been on there so long. Kenny been on there since he was like 34. Ernie had hair...and a goatee.

Two decades of chemistry. No wonder they're the GOAT :pimp:

I definitely remember the early stints of the Inside of the NBA.

I remember during the time Mike came back to the Wizards, and they had Barkley attempting a NBA comeback to join MJ with the wizards - and week by week, they would show Barkley trying to lose enough weight to make it back to the league :lol: it never panned out of course. But he was truly trying. That's when it started becoming entertaining.

Shocked that I remember that too. But 2001 was definitely a memorable year for me.

What a feeling for Bron knowing he can do damn well anything he wants in this series :lol:

He's going to do the same thing in the Finals. LeBron is looking very comfortable out there. Probably just as comfortable as MJ in the late 90's. Quite concerning for the Warriors. I think he's pulling this out and getting the back to back championships.

Dang i'm so old I remember Peter Vesey :lol:

He was the guy who nicked name MJ as "Air Jordan" too if I'm not mistaken

Last edited:

Makes sense. Craziest part about this is, if both the Warriors and Cavs sweep their respective series, they will have another week of rest before the Finals start June 1. The last game 4 would be in Clev May 23.

Y'all think LeBron will put up the same mins against the GSW? Its a totally different game playing them. Not the same 40+ mins against that team. Especially when they have guys like Green, Iggy, Barnes, Durant and McCaw who are all above average defenders or able bodies who can play him physical.

LeBron has certainly logged same amount mins if not more back in 2015 Finals, but this is another 2 year removed after playing a season where he had an all time year in minutes played. At some point he's going to need some rest outside of that 1 week, right?

Last edited:
Lebron will play 45minutes vs GSW.
He will leave it all on the floor, not on the bench.
TV timeouts, timeouts, Foul calls, Foul Trouble, Halftime will be his only rest.

Westbrook should have played the same 45mpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom