2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, hasn't Kyrie been terrible in the playoffs with consistency outside of the one finals series?

He was playing terrible that finals before the comeback too.

I don't think his style translates that well to the playoffs.

His style isn't great period, if lebron wasn't there he would be lottery status.

Last edited:
I mean, hasn't Kyrie been terrible in the playoffs with consistency outside of the one finals series?

He was playing terrible that finals before the comeback too.

I don't think his style translates that well to the playoffs.

Nah he was great last year. 25 and 4 on 48/44/87.

His 3 point shot has completely abandoned him. Last 2 years he's been around 45% on 5 attempts a game in the playoffs.

Warriors have been waiting a whole year to right last year's wrong.

This time, they brought a Sniper along for the ride. :smokin

Cant WAIT!!

Last edited:
What i've been thinking about A lot is which team btwn the Cavs & W's are gonna be shellshocked the most when they meeet eachother... Neither team has really been tested by their opponents & have been able to pretty much dominate their matchups doing whatever they want

Obviously when they meet eachother that large gap in talent is no more, does anybody think either of these teams are gonna be hampered by the fact that they're not being tested?

What i've been thinking about A lot is which team btwn the Cavs & W's are gonna be shellshocked the most when they meeet eachother... Neither team has really been tested by their opponents & have been able to pretty much dominate their matchups doing whatever they want

Obviously when they meet eachother that large gap in talent is no more, does anybody think either of these teams are gonna be hampered by the fact that they're not being tested?

Naw, too much championship experience between both teams to let that happen. They both know what it takes.

Except KD punk ***

The team with Kevin Durant. He hasn't been in front of the ABC lights and cameras in half a decade

The Team with Kevin Love....Who plays 5 ft in the Finals, if he plays at all.

I don't think either team will be shellshocked or "choke" but I'm sure that will be a popular hot take when one of them loses.

Doesn't it seem like Tristan Thompson has the length and athleticism to be a superstar in this league?

Lebron is gonna choke the dubs in the post. What he was doing to the celtics last night was just a sample size of how the warriors will get attacked. The only difference is the warriors will hit shots on the perimeter and even win games from a good shooting night but the shooters will be getting chased every night and they're gonna force the warriors to play inside. This is where all the pressure will fall on KD because he's their best option in playing inside but Lebron will be guarding him. And Lebron being used to playing 40+ minutes a game will speak volumes when his stamina holds up down low and KD is terrified of having to go in the post again. Tristan Thompson will be down there as well and even Kevin Love. All the dubs have is Draymond who the warriors can't afford to play solely in the post, so then you turn to Javale McGee? Warriors won't be able to hold. Cavs in 5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom