2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAZkYKyWsAELKTC.jpg
Explains the loss.

After last year's finals I thought that dumb lebron killer instinct would have been retired :lol:

Lebby was 0-3 in the 4th

Must have owed money to the same people as Harden
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. I don't think anyone is worried bout Cavs losing the series... It's just all these cavs bandwagoners was acting like the Cavs was invincible. "Lebrons Desire"
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
This loss isn't on LeBron. You guys need to give way more credit to the Boston defense in the second half. They played them VERY well out there. Aside from that Love corner 3 around 2 mins left in the game, the Celtics made all the right switches, helped and rotations at the end.

Is it really a hot take to say this doesn't/can't happen with IT on the floor?

Is it really a hot take to say this doesn't/can't happen with IT on the floor?

Absolutely not. In defense, you are only as strong as your weakest link.

The Celtics brought the right help, pressure and made ALL the right rotations when they needed to. Outside of that open corner Love 3 (which he missed), the Celtics took away the the open 3 for most of the 4th.

With IT on the floor (the worst starting defensive players in the reg season), the Celtics obviously looked better out there.

Uh nah.

Good defense in one thing but Lebron wasn't even looking to score in the 4th.

It's stuff like this thats so disrespecting to another teams effort. LeBron was played well against tonight. Simple as that. Kevin Love had almost 30 tonight. He didn't get a chance to drive inside and the Celtics played great team defense against him.

I don't care if it's Bad Boy Pistons you can't just pass the ball around and stand in the corner. Yes, Boston played good defense for the team they have but Lebron still was not looking to score.

He really showed it in the first two games :smokin

Guys not showing up to compete can't be all put on the coach.

Aside from the jazz they were the only team left winning games without a certified superstar.

Shootout to buddy who bet 100 on Boston to win tonigt

This loss is good for the cavs the series is still there's but I just hope no more injuries happen thats the one negative about this extra time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom