2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip Bayless been waiting for 6 years for this
laugh.gif
Pretty sure Skip is going crazy on twitter as I type this... 

Celtic fans on their high horse right now thinking the Lakers gonna stink the next decade but we all know the Lakers gonna win another chip before the Celtics do.

Magic Johnson > Danny Ainge = FACTS

haha, the celtics won on a lucky shot that rolled in.

had that gone into overtime and Cavs won, you'd be silent.

Cavs lost that one as a team

Reactions: ct3
al horford got away with one of the worst moving screens I have seen in a LONG time.

shump and JR both got lost on crowder.

At the end of the day Marcus Smart making history is why the Cs won this. LBJ didn't have the greatest of games but Marcus Smart literally made history :lol:

Celtic fans on their high horse right now thinking the Lakers gonna stink the next decade but we all know the Lakers gonna win another chip before the Celtics do.

Magic Johnson > Danny Ainge = FACTS
Magic about to set the franchise back another ten years by drafting Lonzo [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Looks like I missed a vintage performance from LeBum tonight. 
smokin.gif

League Pass needs to hurry up and get the replay up. Not going to watch the entire game, when does the comeback start?

al horford got away with one of the worst moving screens I have seen in a LONG time.

shump and JR both got lost on crowder.

I wanna say it was smart who literally just ran into someone full speed on that last play :lol:

At the end of the day Marcus Smart making history is why the Cs won this. LBJ didn't have the greatest of games but Marcus Smart literally made history :lol:

What he do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom