2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron will make history even in losing, will become the 1st MVP in history to lose 5 times in the Finals.

Bron will make history even in losing, will become the 1st MVP in history to lose 5 times in the Finals.

Damn, never knew about this stat :lol:

I like JVG and Mike Breen, but sometimes I cannot stand Mark Jackson. He doesn't even TRY to sound subjective when talking about the Warriors. You can sense the resentment immediately when he speaks about that team.

I wish they found a replacement for him. He's not as substantive as JVG and Mike Breen are.

Jerry west.

Duncan lost as the defending champ quite a few times as well, but didn't make it to the finals so his legacy is "bolstered" :lol:

Jerry west.

Duncan lost as the defending champ quite a few times as well, but didn't make it to the finals so his legacy is "bolstered" :lol:

Luckily Karl Malone, Barkley and iverson didn't lose 5 times. Nash and D rose are even luckier for never even making it to the NBA finals.

Last edited:
Wish ESPN/ABC would put Hubie on the call for the finals, instead gotta listen to him on the radio.

Thats what I do, turn down the volume on the TV and match it up with the radio. Keeps it basketball instead going off on tangents. Used to be a great listen when him and Dr. Jack Ramsey used to have the call together on ESPN radio.

I legit don't even notice the commentary half the time. There was a game a few weeks ago where I guess the mics went out for a few minutes and all you heard was the sounds of the game. It was awesome. Felt like being in the arena

Jerry west.

Jerry West was never league MVP.
Main Point still stands. Silly "record"

Jerry west.

Luckily Karl Malone, Barkley and iverson didn't lose 5 times. Nash and D rose are even luckier for never even making it to the NBA finals.
very lucky indeed

Wait yall listen to commentary, i always listen to what the players be saying during the game 
smokin.gif
 #CourtSide

JVG=GOAT analyst

Entertaining af, witty, intelligent, thinks outside the box.

Wishes he never goes back to coaching

Last edited:
Warriors in 6. They will be celebrating the chip in front of Cavs fans

Although id love to see it go down to a close finish game 7 since the entire playoffs have been a snooze fest and everyone just been waiting for the inevitable cavs warriors finals

Last edited:
CP0 will destroy the Spurs...here for it.
Maybe not.
While i consider hin as overrated, if he leaves the clippers his curse might be over.
Seriously, the clippers and magic are unlucky teams.
They had quite good team but never made it to win a chip. At least the magic were in the finals 1995, but then got swept by the rockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom