2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I read Spurs would have to work miracles to get under the cap to sign cp3

But then again no one would've thought the Dubs would land KD :pimp:

Last edited:
Last I read Spurs would have to work miracles to get under the cap to sign cp3

But then again no one would've thought the Dubs would land KD :pimp:

People were talking about the warriors getting Durant more than half a season before that offseason :lol:

Kawhi would be the best player Cp3 ever played with. Also the best PG to ever put on a Spurs uniform. I'm 100% for it.

No Hubie slander please.
Thats what I do, turn down the volume on the TV and match it up with the radio. Keeps it basketball instead going off on tangents. Used to be a great listen when him and Dr. Jack Ramsey used to have the call together on ESPN radio.
Preach. RIP Dr. Jack.

Anytime the Spurs bring a proven vet into the mix you always have to wonder just how they will respond to Pop's coaching style. Pop and CP both have strong personalities that could ultimately clash.

Last edited:
Anytime the Spurs bring a proven vet into the mix you always have to wonder just how they will respond to Pop's coaching style. Pop and CP both have strong personalities that could ultimately clash.

I think they both just want to win and care more about basketball than fan made narratives

Y'all are trippin with the destroy the spurs talk. Cp3 makes the spurs as good as the warriors if they keep the roster the same.

Duncan don't count with that stat though. My dude faced great teams in the west.

This dude Lebrun had crap to play against. Only real great team were the celtics and pistons :lol:

Cp3 with the Spurs would easily be the 2nd best team in the west.

DOn't care bout Lil b curses. Clipper curse. Stephen a Smith pick em curse. Etc. None of that ish exist. Just a bunch of coincidences and fake superstitious mumbo jumbo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom